Reaction score
Continued from here, and this is Nero's latest post on the subject:

STEAM

Today's Deal/s:

Bastion
67% off £3.83
http://store.steampowered.com/app/107100/
Best price in the last year-ish.... £5.74

After reading up about this game more, I'm slightly tempted. I think I'll wait until it go's to 75% off though, as I'm sure it'll hit that in the big sale this month.

APB Reloaded
Free 2 Play

This went live then died within a month or so. It has been taken over and gone free 2 play, due to that fact I might give it a bash.

GAMERSGATE

Today's Deal/s:

Fantasy Wars
£1.59
http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-FW/fantasy-wars

Not sure about this, I have so many game's like it now. King Arthur looks a better game, plus this uses Starforce DRM.
I think starforce on a game the last time I used it acted as a driver and crashed my system, may have been Tages, but I cant stand this DRM crap, it doesn't stop pirates and harms the consumer much more than they think.

ORIGIN

Today's Deal/s:

Mass Effect 2
£5.00
http://store.origin.com/store/eaemea/en_GB/pd/productID.150391400/sac.true
Best price in the last year-ish.... same I think

You can't really go wrong :smashin:

DIRECT2DRIVE

Today's Deal/s:

Off-Road Drive
£9.99
http://www.direct2drive.co.uk/11538/product/Buy-Off-Road-Drive-Download

Never heard of this one, still think it could be cheaper :D

tris

Last edited:
skyrim for pc @ game and gamestation £19.99

22.79 for console versions

The upcoming [crap] deals on Origin as part of their advent thing

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 563
Origin just completely and utterly sucks, in every possible way.

Origin just completely and utterly sucks, in every possible way.

So I think you are saying you don't rate buying sims 3 and get the pets for 50% off then? :D

TBH nothing on that origin sales appeals at all, they need to take a leaf from steam and get some 75% off deals

whoever came up with BF3 being used for two days sales and giving away seperate games on each day is clearly there as work experience....

Killing Floor on Xmas Wishlist deal. I already have yet have only spent 10mins. Who fancies a blast ?

STEAM

REMEMBER:
THE DAILY WISH LIST GIVEAWAY

Each day a new deal will be featured here. Simply visit the page for the featured daily deal and be entered into that day's drawing.

10 Winners every day!!!!

Today's Deal/s:

Homefront
75% off £7.49
Save 75% on Homefront on Steam
Best price in the last year-ish.... (£9.53 Impulse / £14.99 Steam)

This should really be a fiver or under by now.

Weekend Deal

Killing Floor
£3.75 (complete pack - £5.35)
GameofferUrlhere
Best price in the last year-ish.... same (bundle £4.86 dec 2010....But that was without the Steampunk character packs)

Now with 'Twisted Christmas' Content :smashin:

Play the full game for FREE, now through Sunday at 1pm Pacific Time. Plus, buy Killing Floor before Monday at 10AM Pacific to save 75%!

Complete Pack includes:
  • Killing Floor Bundle
  • Killing Floor Bundle Items included:
  • Killing Floor
  • Killing Floor "London's Finest" Character Pack
  • Killing Floor - Steampunk Character Pack
  • Killing Floor - Steampunk Character Pack 2
  • Killing Floor Outbreak Character Pack
  • Killing Floor: Nightfall Character Pack
  • Killing Floor: PostMortem Character Pack

I'd presume the Twisted Christmas is also included.

Saint's Row the 3rd Now available to buy on Steam :smashin: (£29.99)

GAMERSGATE

Today's Deal/s:

Cryostasis
80% off £1.99
Cryostasis - Sleep of Reason - Buy and download on GamersGate
Best price in the last year-ish.... usually around this price

Every time I see this game I think of 'The Thing', not sure what it's like.

DIRECT2DRIVE

Today's Deal/s:

DiRT 2
£3.75
DiRT 2 Download | Buy DiRT 2 from D2D
Best price in the last year-ish.... again usually around this price, may have been cheaper last time on Steam.

tris

Last edited:
Looks like Valve are having some issues, the client shows no individual game pages.

so how much is homefront then, a fiver?
i cant see it yet :laugh:

I dont suppose anyone has won their wishlist have they? I expect to never win any competition I enter, but would like someone we know too, so then I can claim a win via proxy. :D

The last thing I won was Chuckie Egg on the Spectrum.

Chuckie Egg is out on the iphone tomorrow I think....check the iphone app forum :D

there is a great chuckie egg remake (as well of loads of other cool games) in the retro remakes section of this forum

I won tickets to a football match, the day before it was supposed to kick-off, it's fair to say, I couldn't make it. I've got a friend that has won stupid amounts of stuff, new xbox, new TV and will probably win something nearly every month. Some people have all the luck! I wonder if GFWL are going to be doing any more stupidly good deals this Christmas.

whilst waiting for skyrim to arrive, i have caved in and bought oblivion goty edition for £3.74 on steam

deluxe edition also available for a quid or so more

STEAM

REMEMBER:
THE DAILY WISH LIST GIVEAWAY

Each day a new deal will be featured here. Simply visit the page for the featured daily deal and be entered into that day's drawing.

10 Winners every day!!!!

Today's Deal/s:

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition
75% off £3.75 (£4.99 for Deluxe edition which I recommend)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/22330/
Best price in the last year-ish.... same I think

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition includes:

• Knights of the Nine
  • The Shivering Isles

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Deluxe Edition includes:

• Knights of the Nine
  • The Shivering Isles
  • Fighter's Stronghold Expansion
    Live the life of a noble warrior in this expansive castle with private quarters, grand dining hall, and a wine cellar.
  • Knights of the Nine Quest
    Vanquish the evil that has been released upon the land. New dungeons, characters, quests, and mysteries await.
  • Spell Tome Treasures
    Get these books and find low and high-level spells, as well as new powerful spells with multiple effects added.
  • Vile Lair
    An underwater multilevel hideout for evil players to find refuge, providing your character with safe haven.
  • Mehrune's Razor
    Conquer one of the deepest and most challenging dungeons in all of Cyrodiil to claim this fearsome weapon.
  • The Thieves Den
    Uncover a famous pirate's lost ship and claim it for your own. Designed for stealth-based characters.
  • Wizard's Tower
    In the frozen mountains of Cyrodiil stands Frostcrag Spire, a tower of wonders for your magic-oriented character.
  • Orrery
    Harness the power of the stars. Rebuild the Orrery to unlock the secrets of this Mages Guild Inner Sanctum.
  • Horse Armor Pack
    Equip your Horse with Armour to make it look EPIC
    (Ok I added that last bit but still:p)

I'm very biased when it comes to this game, but it is just so damn good :smashin:

Start modding here:
http://www.avforums.com/forums/pc-g...-oblivion-all-going-well-but-hit-problem.html

GAMERSGATE

Today's Deal/s:

Limbo
£1.75
http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-LIMBO/limbo
Best price in the last year-ish.... No idea

DIRECT2DRIVE

Today's Deal/s:

Call Of Duty Modern Warfair 2
£9.99
http://www.direct2drive.co.uk/8687/product/Buy-Call-of-Duty:-Modern-Warfare-2-Download
Best price in the last year-ish.... These game's never seem to go below a tenner, even the first Modern Warfair

tris

whilst waiting for skyrim to arrive, i have caved in and bought oblivion goty edition for £3.74 on steam

deluxe edition also available for a quid or so more

£1.24 more, and as detailed in my post above, you get a lot for less than another £1.50 :smashin:

tris

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom