Gallo speaker placement

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by Stoatman, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Stoatman

Stoatman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +88
    Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding wall mounting my center gallo micro. As you can see below i am trying to make the best out of a small space.

I usually sit my centre speaker on top of the TV on blu-tack on its ring mount. This is ok, however due to a new arrival in the family and an increasing amount of toddler visitors i feel this it not secure enough, and i keep moving it behind the TV when guests arrive.

My question is do you think i can fix the speaker to the wall behind the TV (about 50cm) and behind the two fronts, without any sound issues. I intend to use the official gallo wall mount.

My front set-up :

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y1...&current=setup2.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1

ANy help very much appreciated

chris

2. Joe Fernand

Joe Fernand
    Distinguished Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,470
    Hello Stoatman

Have you tried setting your amp to 'no' Centre - it may be the simplest and most effective solution for now.

If you want to wall mount it would be preferable to wall mount all three rather than having the Centre behind the front LR.

Joe