Galaxy S4 battery performance

shahedz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's your battery on the s4 like?

I have noticed two nights in a row the battery has gone down 9% from overnight (7 hours).

I make sure all the apps are closed so the phone is just on standby. Any idea what this could be?

I've been seeing a few complaints of battery life etc. What would normal usage battery life expected to be with this phone? My phone has been on for 5 hours now, little bit of playing and a few calls and its at 70%, is that normal?

I've been seeing a few complaints of battery life etc. What would normal usage battery life expected to be with this phone? My phone has been on for 5 hours now, little bit of playing and a few calls and its at 70%, is that normal?

That's spot on with mine today. Mine also includes 1 hour of listening to music.

I got 1 day 13 hours on the 1st run down after it's first full charge. I'm on the 2nd run down now.

Currently on 50% after 20 hours on battery.

1 Day 14 Hours and still going with 25% remaining.

Although I haven't got the s4, the phone usually takes time to get used to your usage habits so over time the battery performance will get better.

I also notice that when I do a factory restore my battery performance on the note 2 improves a lot.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

for different task battery backup will be.........
hours:min
Talk time- 18:03
Web browsing: 7.24
Video playback- 12:30

well about my battery i got only 23 hours and i don't think so S4 battery is good i am facing many problem like heating and while playing game the battry drain very fast so much of problem.

well about my battery i got only 23 hours and i don't think so S4 battery is good i am facing many problem like heating and while playing game the battry drain very fast so much of problem.

Are you letting the battery completely drain before recharging it?

Don't forget that if you charge the battery without completely draining it, you're shortening the lifespan of the battery.

Have you had a look at buying a second standard battery with a separate battery charger?

Maybe you should adopt a 2 battery system where when one battery completely dies, replace it with a fully charged one and charge the dead one using the external battery charger.

Jay

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom