• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

galaxy s3

szhjafry

Standard Member
hi. I recently bought s3 and I am very happy with it. I just want to check that whenever I open internet browser, every time there opens a random website rather than the home page...
doo you know how to get rid of such random websites. all I want is that when I open the browser, either the last visited page or my home page opens. can anyone help ??

DJSigma

Banned
How are you exiting the browser? Which browser are you using?

If you press the home key on your phone, then launch the browser again, it should be exactly as it was when you pressed home.

szhjafry

Standard Member
Thanks. I use the normal pre installed Internet browser. I think this is something to do with the notifications. If I turned the notification of, then the browser only open the home page..

Ideally I should be able to see the home page (or at least the last visited page with all notifications on

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom