galaxy s3 mobile data stopped working

Reaction score
As the title says for some strange reason when I turn mobile data on nothing happens no Internet & no notification on the top notification bar that Ive even turned it on.
Only way I can access Internet is via my home router & wife.

It used to work but has just stopped.

Please help

1. Did you install or uninstall anything at around the time that the data stopped?
2. Do you have anything in settings/wireless.mobile networks.access point names? If not google your providers details and ass them

No not installed anything etc. Was working yesterday.

ForumRunner_20120830_221208.png

ForumRunner_20120830_221224.png

ForumRunner_20120830_221245.png

Probably unrelated but my S2 would not download on wifi even though connected for a few hours earlier. A lot of App updates including PayPal and Skype.

This is odd! I've just turned my wifi off and I couldn't connect to the internet, I'd been playing about with exchange settings and think my work had done something to my settings that they shouldn't have!!

Have you tried going into the Network operators section, doing a search and selecting Tmobile or Tmobile/ Orange?

It just worked for me

stunno said:
This is odd! I've just turned my wifi off and I couldn't connect to the internet, I'd been playing about with exchange settings and think my work had done something to my settings that they shouldn't have!!

Have you tried going into the Network operators section, doing a search and selecting Tmobile or Tmobile/ Orange?

It just worked for me

Yes tried t mobile & t mobile orange & still nothing happens.

I'm also having issues with lack of mobile internet on my s3....

i can see the H or H+ and you can see the arrow up indicating it's requesting data but nothing comes down. I try switching off mobile data and/or enabling flight mode. Sometimes it will work and other times still no internet access and then all of a sudden it will work

t-mobile twitter support first suggested i switch off wifi which i had already tried. then they said to switch off 3g as there could be slight 3g disruption in my post code but i've not been back at work since to try

Now been resolved via t mobile help line.
For some reason they had my mobile phone data package listed as mobile Internet the kind you use a dingle for in ya lappy instead of mobile phone Internet.
Account now changed & working fine.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom