Galaxy S2 on O2 will a Tesco Sim Work in it ?

owen021173

Don't know about the galaxy but our iPhone on O2 'doesn't' work with a tesco sim as we tried it
Hth

Sent from my iPhone using AVForums

prodrive305

Don't know about the galaxy but our iPhone on O2 'doesn't' work with a tesco sim as we tried it
Hth

Thats true , wish i tried the tesco sim in the S2 while in O2 yesterday just to be sure :rolleyes:... i am sure someone on here will have or be able to try this :)

Professor Chaos

Hth

im surprised. theyre the one and the same network.

NeilS

I have a Giffgaff sim in my O2 locked S2 and it works fine so you should have no problem with a Tesco sim.

Regards,

Neil

Zolt

Standard Member
Got my S2 on O2 on 24 month £13.50 a month and £150 for handset from an O2 shop.

Im on a Tesco month by month contract 600 mins unlimited text & data for £10 a month.

They said it was locked but i could try my sim which worked ok except for the internet. I called Tesco whilst still in the shop and Tech support got me to change some settings and it all works fine now :)

Hope this helps

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom