Galaxy of Terror (Roger Corman, Robert Englund, UK Blu-ray, February 2022)

IGC

Distinguished Member
galaxyofterror copy.png

Never got around to buying the US release (later rematered for a pug ugly Steelbook) so I'll pick this up seems to have the same extras.
  • NEW 4K Scan Of The Original Film Elements
  • Audio Commentary With Cast And Crew
  • "Tales From The Lumber Yard: The Making Of Galaxy Of Terror" – A Six-Part Documentary Featuring Interviews With Producer Roger Corman, Director/Co-Writer Bruce D. Clark, Co-Writer Marc Siegler, Actors Robert Englund, Sid Haig, Taaffe O’Connell And More...
  • Theatrical Trailers
  • TV Spots
  • Photo Galleries

Amazon product

Hmmm, I wonder why they renamed it and changed the artwork from the original:
galaxyofterror02.jpg

US back cover:
galaxyofterrorusacover.jpg

Last edited:

DocSavage

Will we ever see Battle Beyond The Stars? Surely someone must have a license to release this in the UK, its been out in the US for years and is probably one of the corniest Star Wars / Magnificent Seven homages going; even Robert Vaughan comes back to put in an appearance albeit in space rather than Mehico.

IGC

Distinguished Member
Not seen Battle Beyond The Stars for years I remember the cast being really cool. Can't see why ther wouldn't be a UK release now as all those legal rights returned to Corman which he sold off (after his near bankruptcy with the monster Bernie Madoff) but he helps manages those rights for that company. That had a 2K scan for the re-release too.

There's a region free Spanish bootleg at Amazon https://www.amazon.es/dp/B00WFDOQ32

Great name The Magnificent Seven From Space :D

b.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom