Quantcast
  • You may not reply to archived adverts. Once they have been archived, they are no longer active and are here for reference only.

For Sale Galaxy Note 9, 128GB, Immaculate (Blue) - Any Network. Priced To Sell.

nate247

Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Reaction score
Location (town/city, country)
Bristol
Hi Guy's,

For sale I have a Galaxy Note 9. Originally on Vodafone but now unlocked to any network. It's the 128GB single sim variant in Blue. Not attached / tied to any contract.

A fantastic phone. Approx 7 months old and in totally immaculate condition. I.e no marks / blemishes to the phone. It's only really been used on an off as a work phone but where I have been hoarding phones / trying so many recently (yes I am sad to have trying new phones as my main vice). It's probably only had about 3 weeks of accumulative use. Other than that it's been back in it's box.

The only slight issue if that for the life of me I cannot find the black charger that came with it and so instead it will come with exactly the same spec one. Albeit in white. Just thought it best to be 100% honest. All other accessories (inc headphones) however are as new / never used. Overall it's hard to distinguish from new.

Any questions, please feel free to ask away. Kind regards / best wishes...

Attachments

Astraeus

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Reaction score
Sheffield
Could I get you to the equivalent of the CEX voucher price? I won't offend you by offering their cash price! If so, I'll offer £343. 👍

nate247

Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Reaction score
Bristol
Hi guy's, thank you for the kind offers. I am happy to drop by a few pennies to help out, but if either of you can stretch to £360 so that (after postage) I clear around £350, then you have yourself a deal 👍

Astraeus

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Reaction score
Sheffield
I let Astraeus to respond first
Thank you - that's very kind of you.

[USER=65654]nate247[/USER] said:
Hi guy's, thank you for the kind offers. I am happy to drop by a few pennies to help out, but if either of you can stretch to £360 so that (after postage) I clear around £350, then you have yourself a deal.
I'm either very brave or very stupid because anything over £350 will eat into the money that I had earmarked for The Killers tickets for my other half's Christmas present - they go on sale tomorrow morning. But I'll go for it at £360, sure. :)

nate247

Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Reaction score
Bristol
I'll tell you what mate, call it £350.00. There's a tenner towards the Killers tickets 👍

Shall we move to PM? Just as a quick heads up but I may be offline for an hour or so as have to head home from work and have 3 young daughters under 5. So the whole bedtime routine is crazy. But I will respond as soon as poss early evening. Hope that's ok.

Take care and thanks @komarfamily for being so courteous re the trade. All the best...

Astraeus

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Reaction score
Sheffield
I'll tell you what mate, call it £350.00. There's a tenner towards the Killers tickets 👍

Shall we move to PM? Just as a quick heads up but I may be offline for an hour or so as have to head home from work and have 3 young daughters under 5. So the whole bedtime routine is crazy. But I will respond as soon as poss early evening. Hope that's ok.

Take care and thanks @komarfamily for being so courteous re the trade. All the best...
All good. I'm under water at work anyway today so there's no rush on my part! I'll drop you a PM now.

Astraeus

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Reaction score
Sheffield
Overall it's hard to distinguish from new.
Phone arrived today after the seller kindly arranged for next day delivery. I am typing this out on the phone so take from that that it is in perfect working order, although I do have to take issue with the above statement. Try as I might, I cannot distinguish it from new therefore I'd have to argue that it's actually impossible to distinguish from new! 😁

This seller is what these forums are all about. Friendly, genuine and the purveyor of excellent quality items. Thank you very much!

rousetafarian

Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Reaction score
NW
Well done guys, happy/happy

nate247

Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Reaction score
Bristol
Before I leave some glowing feedback. Just wanted to say a big thank you to @Astraeus for leaving such generous words on the thread and making my day. These forums are full of absolutely brilliant / amazing people and the community spirit is second to none. One of my best trades in the last 10+ years. Thanks kindly and hope you enjoy the phone :smashin:

Top Bottom