Wanted Galaxy Gear S

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by seboy81, Jun 16, 2015.

1. seboy81

seboy81
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Looking for the above prefer a black strapped one but will accept white, ideally looking for a trade with my LG G Watch R.

LG G Watch R is fully boxed in good condition, has had screen protector on since day one, and most of the original sticker protector is around the bezel.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. mjjiva

mjjiva

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +68
    Have one in black. It's my partners but she finds it too big and only used for a couple of weeks. mint condition. No receipt as it was a gift but believe it was bought from argos. Watch is in mint condition with no marks/scratches. Wanting £190 delivered. sorry not looking for trades

3. seboy81

seboy81
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks for the offer mjjiva but will have to pass as stated in my original post ideally looking for a trade