For Sale Gainward GTX670 graphics card *SOLD* with optional (GPU Only) XSPC water cooling block

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by DVL73, Jul 8, 2015.

1. DVL73

DVL73

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    Here on offer I have excellent Gainward GTX670 graphic card. In general, GTX670 is still nicely standing the test of time. It's fantastic choice for 1080p and excellent value compared to GTX760 series. Interestingly enough GTX670 does have higher number of CUDA cores and it's even slightly faster then replacement model. Much better buy in my opinion. This particular model is based on short PCB and it's ideal for SFF cases (if anyone is planning to change the cooler). Also, memory modules are all on one (top) PCB side and that's better set-up if custom cooling is considered. Speaking of cooler, stock cooling unit was never used as I've immediately installed the different cooler more suitable for my case. That's the reason why protective seal is still in place (as pictured) and fan is basically new. Before re-installing the stock cooling unit, I've applied fresh layer of high performance Artic Silver paste for improved performance.

If anyone is interested in water cooling block for this card, I have brand new XSPC GPU block and if purchased together I can pre-install the water block for 125 all in.

This was purchased from new, I believe that there is no warranty left and it will be shipped in original box via premium UPS next day delivery service.

DSC05111_s.JPG DSC05114_s.JPG DSC05112_s.JPG DSC05116_s.JPG DSC05115_s.JPG IMAG0301_zpsscaghisq.jpg

Price and currency: 90
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included
    Payment method: PayPal, Cash
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. ghrh

ghrh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +332
    Can offer £60 if still available and you're happy to post first. PPG payment

3. leewhitehouse

leewhitehouse
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Still have the waterblock?

4. DVL73

DVL73

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    Video card is long gone (elsewhere), but waterblock is still with me. I can do 30 posted. Are you interested? It's listed on eBay too (item id 151783902029) for a bit more.

Quick pic with the fittings on, just to get idea how it looks ...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
  5. leewhitehouse

leewhitehouse
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Ahhh, thankyou for the picture. I thought it was a full clover block. I don't want my other components to fry when theres no airflow there :).

6. DVL73

DVL73

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    Fair enough! On contrary I use GPU only water blocks all the time :) They are more economical (compared to full cover) as you can re-use them for any future video card. My existing (in use) GPU block just passed 5th year anniversary. Regarding heat/fry matters I just use PCI based bracket fan (Gelid PCI fan holder) for decent airflow and if I'm pedantic enough I would install VRM/DDR heat-sinks but most of the time they are not essential.

Anyhow, XSPC Rasa GPU only water block is still up for grabs ...

I will update the thread title so that GPU only water block version is stated,.