G1 65" legs

astonius

Novice Member
Hi all, I'm looking to purchase a 65" G1, however I can't wall-mount it, and I'm having trouble locating 65" G1-specific legs for sale. I spoke with LG support who told me the GX legs will work, however they appear to only be available for the 55" or the 77" version. Will either of those work with the 65" G1?

Also, to get ahead of the potential comments: No, I don't want a C1. The center stand will not work for my setup, which is why I want the G series with legs. I also don't really want to go third-party. The look and layout of the LG legs are perfectly suited for my needs.

barney007

Distinguished Member
Hi all, I'm looking to purchase a 65" G1, however I can't wall-mount it, and I'm having trouble locating 65" G1-specific legs for sale. I spoke with LG support who told me the GX legs will work, however they appear to only be available for the 55" or the 77" version. Will either of those work with the 65" G1?

Also, to get ahead of the potential comments: No, I don't want a C1. The center stand will not work for my setup, which is why I want the G series with legs. I also don't really want to go third-party. The look and layout of the LG legs are perfectly suited for my needs.

Might be your luck day

Where you based ?

I'm gonna sell my 65g1 and I have the feet aswell brand new in box.

OLEDOLOGIST

Novice Member
Thank you for getting back to me. I found a company in Germany which confirmed it had a stock of 3 units. I paid an arm and a leg for one unit but the G1 is worth it!

Best

Yemmi

Attachments

• 34FC4B8B-3573-4B23-8655-E8BC9075F560.png
    34FC4B8B-3573-4B23-8655-E8BC9075F560.png
    235 KB · Views: 11

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B Update, B&W Panorama 3 & Q Acoustics Reviews, HDR PQ EOTF/Gamma Calibration Discussion
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom