For Sale G-Shock MTG-S1000D-1A4ER Solar, Sapphire glass, all metal.

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by danele, Aug 1, 2018.

1. danele

danele

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +159
    I've decided to move on my awesome MTG G shock watch, this has been one of the most special watches in my collection and has been my daily wearer for the last 2 years. Recently I've had to changed to a smaller watch hence my current sale.

This is the watch,
    MTG-S1000D-1A4ER | MT-G | G-Shock | Timepieces | Products | CASIO

This is a big watch that oozes quality the build and feel of it are as good as any watch I've ever owned or handled some costing a lot more. This comes with all paperwork and original presentation packaging.

I have an 8 inch wrist so the watch is currently setup for that size wrist I wear it slightly loose, but links can be removed, I had 2 links removed which are included in the box.

The glass has 0 marks at all it's perfect the bracelet has the usual hairline marks you get on all metal watches and there are some marks on the casing, a small part of the g shock logo has lost some of its darker colour which is pictuted, but this is a watch that has been used and is designed to be used daily it's one very tough watch the glass is SAPPHIRE so is extremely difficult to mark, it never needs a battery replacing as it's solar and has never missed a beat or had any issues in the years I've owned it.

I will send the watch next day special delivery on the asking price however you are welcome to come pick it up and view it if preffered.

Price and currency: £350
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: BT or PPG
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

2. danele

danele

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +159
    Bump.

3. danele

danele

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted: