G.r.a.w.

hottstuff

Ex Member
Reaction score
Thinking of setting up a GRAW clan.
Anyone interested , or has it been done here?

Interested:
AvidHotstuff
JayDarkestHour
HENKE7
BIG KAHUNAR
oasismark
Flashart
MJC Live
Nivek TT
Sir Funky Mofo
LosPalmas
FOLO 30

Those without Gamertag in avatar , please add your gamertag to your post so we can add you.

a bit off topic but is graw chapter 2 worth getting, ive come close to hitting the confirm download button a couple of times but still havent d/l it

count me in:smashin:

Jamiewalshe said:
id be up for that, providing it was a bit light hearted and not too serious!!

maybe something like a regular get together?

systemsdead - we need to have that game of graw soon!
If its one of these fun clans, then I would decide to join it or not.

Yeah if its not to serious, a little flexible on game time would be good too (I work shifts:thumbsdow ) so cant always play but would join in when I can:smashin:

I think a clan was planned but due to the online issues it was dropped, to problematic unless this has been sorted.

Matt

im in too :thumbsup:

I'm hope its not a clan, where you do not have to train most days of the week.

Count me in too. I need some serious practice though so don't expect game playing perfection!

If you love GRAW the new maps and even the relit old maps are worth every penny.

andytabor said:
a bit off topic but is graw chapter 2 worth getting, ive come close to hitting the confirm download button a couple of times but still havent d/l it

All are welcome , wont be taking this too seriously.
Its fun and regular meets for all.
Feel free to add me.

So AVF Clan?

So how do we join?

Just add Hottstuff as a friend, and join when your online?

or is there some kind of clan setting in GRAW?

I too am new to it all, so could do with friendly people to learn with, but again i have job, kids, wife so can't always make specefic times.

Yes , new to it myself , am researching at the moment.
All add me , and we can agree on a time to start a first Official clan meet up.

Ill start suggestions.
This Friday @ 7/8pm ?

And before that practise sessions can be done on the fly

I too am a beginner, but i would definately be up for it. :thumbsup:

I'll add ya tonight.

andy

Currently my xbox is out of action but if the AVFClan is looking for a lighthearted game I'd be very interested.

I play for Tartan Terror and we're very light hearted about our gaming (I don't recall actually winning a GRAW clan match yet). Our clan games are more social events rather than competitions.

GRAW has been a little underplayed recently thanks to Call of Duty but there is still some interest. I can host an 8 player game so maybe 4 vs 4. Can anyone host more..? Or perhaps we can forget the compo and just meet up for some friendly games :smashin:

BUT: We hate weapon restrictions unless agreed prior!

It will all be lighthearted , GUARANTEED.
No pressure on anyone to perform , but also no taking the MIKE , ie no team killing etc.

Most of us play GRAW for recreation , and i have wife & child.
But i can and do get on when i can , so it will be as regular as the masses want it to be.

Suggestion: Can you all put AVF CLAN in your motto so those added will know whos who.

We should get practising and to know the regulars , there are games/competitions we can register for as a clan.

So is this a go ahead..?

I'm lovin' the idea already!

We've played some extremely dedicated clans in the past and they've :censored: us right up! They made us feel like we couldn't drink while playing cause our reactions speeds may drop 30%!!!

You can find us at www.tartan-terror.co.uk if anyone would like to say hello ;)

I'll post a link to the 'arrange a game' thread when I have a fully functional xbox and I'm ready to formalise a time and date!

Yes , add my tag and practise games can be played for whoever's on.
Regular players will be noted in this thread for all to add.

When we have few regulars , I will set up an account in for GameBattles and set up clan in there. then other clans can challenge us and u can decide to accept or decline. it actually works pretty well. theres a whole ranking system and everything.

hottstuff said:
It will all be lighthearted , GUARANTEED.

Suggestion: Can you all put AVF CLAN in your motto so those added will know whos who.

How do you do that!, where is the motto bit?

oasismark said:
How do you do that!, where is the motto bit?

1. Select Gamer Motto on the Edit Profile menu to display the current gamer motto.
2. Use the on-screen keyboard or the optional USB keyboard to change the motto.
3. Press the A button.

hottstuff said:
1. Select Gamer Motto on the Edit Profile menu to display the current gamer motto.
2. Use the on-screen keyboard or the optional USB keyboard to change the motto.
3. Press the A button.

Oh right!

Thought you ment somewhere in GRAW game.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom