G.I. Joe: Retaliation (Entertainment Store Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

snooloui

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Entertainment Store

Release date: 22/07/2013

* Contains 2D and 3D versions of the film
* Limited to 2,000 copies

attachment.php

Attachments

• 46568110_500x500_1.jpg
    46568110_500x500_1.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 2,236
  • 46568110_500x500_3.jpg
    46568110_500x500_3.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 400
  • 46568110_500x500_2.jpg
    46568110_500x500_2.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 1,126
Last edited:
Interesting that the copies are up from 500 (JR) to 1000 (H&G) to 2000 with ths one - any artwork yet ?

Artwork up at HDN but hesitant to post here because of the inevitable egocentric comments about how other sites rely on HDN for their news, how awesome the site is etc. I have to say I'm a bit sick of the place at the moment.

Artwork up at HDN but hesitant to post here because of the inevitable egocentric comments about how other sites rely on HDN for their news, how awesome the site is etc. I have to say I'm a bit sick of the place at the moment.

Nobody is forcing you to log on there ;)

But then again, where would you get your news :p

Maybe I'll stop posting there. Half my posts get deleted because I dare to post something different other than worship of the site :rolleyes:

Gotta agree there!

Artwork will be the same worldwide i presume so same as this: G.I. Joe: Die Abrechnung - Steelbook exklusiv bei Amazon.de 3D Blu-ray + Blu-ray + DVD Limited Edition: Amazon.de: Filme & TV

I wanted to see this at the cinema as the trailer looked cool but from what ive heard since i doubt ill pay another £27 for it so will pick up a cheap double film amaray!

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Maybe I'll stop posting there. Half my posts get deleted because I dare to post something different other than worship of the site :rolleyes:

I would imagine it's not because you're saying something different - remember, I criticised the HDN exclusive too - but because of the way you say it. You come across as though you're having a bad day and can be needlessly pessimistic and bordering on rude.

pretty cool artwork...
The film was below average but still better than the first one.
I would expect with a bigger run the price will decrease...
As with the first two releases (JR & H&G) i'll be purchasing this one.

Not the greatest of films, but Dwayne (aka the Rock) made it bearable. Any film with the Rock in is a winner in my eyes (with the exception of the Tooth Fairy)

Yes. Poor film and their last 2 releases are not great films. Easy pass given the inevitable price. Although I do have H&G preordered.

I would imagine it's not because you're saying something different - remember, I criticised the HDN exclusive too - but because of the way you say it. You come across as though you're having a bad day and can be needlessly pessimistic and bordering on rude.

I just say it as I see it, some people can't handle it and feel the need to moderate my posts. That indicates to me that there is some truth in my post and they wish to silence it.

Anyhow we've gone far enough off topic. It looks like, just like HDN, ES have been tempted by the money. Such a shame they could've had something special going on. I can see a ridiculously overpriced 4k run on the horizon and to think people were moaning about Zavvi trying to charge £19.99 or even £14.99 :rolleyes:

the artwork is awesome imo - will be getting order in asap when available for one since its 3d too even better.

with it including the 3d disc doubt it will be any less than the £27.99 but here's hoping lol

Loving the Looper style artwork, may have to take a pop at this, if i can make my way past the THREE group buys from HDN

Hang about... Is this not going to be available on play like the other two?

Aah okay cool.
When you said about the three group buys on HDN I was a little confused.
I was interested in Wreck It ralph and Face Off bit it looked like too much work!

This was stunning on the IMAX in 3D, so I'm guessing it will look pretty spiffy on my VT50- I actually thought the movie was reasonable dumb fun, so I'm up for this. Nice design as well.

Dumb fun films always win in my book, perfect to just settle down n chillout - always a better choice than the wife's chickflix any day - will be an easy buy for me, anyway, despite not huge fan of it, i need more 3D content for my sammy

At least this has the 3D disc this time, i'm sure it will still prove to be very popular. I hope the proposed Steelbook for the first film surfaces (either at Zavvi or Entertainment Store). Can't be having the sequel by itself :D

Attachments

• G.I. JOE - RETALIATION FRONTa.jpg
    G.I. JOE - RETALIATION FRONTa.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 1,002
Last edited:
It is a fantastic looking steel. Need to reign in though.

Don't stop posting, I'm a member (not literally) but never go on....saves me time just looking on here.

Dont stop posting here with info from there though mate. I rarely venture on HDN so find your posts invaluable. Your posts are very much appreciated and valued from me

To be honest i hate HDN, the layout of the forums alone makes me wanna slash my wrists, why have the original post at the top of EVERY page in the thread??

Besides, in a good way, i seem to find its a little more member friendly in here, so personally, i don't care if anyone copies and pastes an entire thread... I'd rather read it in here

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom