1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FZ2 where are they going? Up in the roof space ?

Discussion in 'Photography Forums' started by abnett26247, Apr 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abnett26247

abnett26247
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Seems the digital camera market moves so fast, the FZ2 is dead and the FZ3, now its the FZ5 cant keep up , so where do all these old FZ2 s ect end up , i would like to know . are they kept or sold , they are still good cameras and of course this happens to all the other one or so year old good cameras from other brands , seems a waste, i read so many owners are changing there only a year ago rave cameras, Is it a waste of money and also a waste of some superb cameras with very low usage me wonders?, If any one has a Panny FZ2 they no longer use please let me know i would like anouther one saves it living in the roof unloved give me a mail ive a good home for it.I can live without a 5.

2. seany

seany
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Some people buy a camera and just realise they need more. Some others hardly ever use it and keep the same camera for years. It's slower with dlslrs

The Z2 is is 18 months old and the res is very low by todays standards.

Oh you missed out the FZ4:laugh:

3. abnett26247

abnett26247
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well i did as its not yet on sale in the uk is it ! not listed any place ie available as yet :nono:

4. seany

seany
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
  5. abnett26247

abnett26247
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well i would like to see and try before i buy im sure others as well would, ie jump in your car (or maybe a bus) :devil: and where are you then going to see or buy a 4?, your not are you , so your saying i could buy from pixmania and there are othersi expect, but a repeat the 4 is not yet stocked in this country to examine, when it is then it is anouther panny you can buy , as now its not available for me to look at , so i did not mention it, whats the problem with you any way my post was to mention that panny and others change there available to buy cameras so often and was not to list all other panny cameras i left out Fz10 and the soon to be replaced FZ20, so if your purpose of finding in your opinion not mine cameras not mentioned in peoples posts is your only contribution i expect like me others will add you to there IGNOR list in fact im sure they will. :eek: :suicide: :devil:

6. abnett26247

abnett26247
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    WHO took the photo seems kinda out of focus?i mean the two faces. :eek:

7. S2K DG

S2K DG

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    Had a bad day abnett?

8. seany

seany
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Sigh

You know what you missed? The FRIENDLY manner in which i said you missed the F4. I was actually agreeing about there being so many models that it's Hard to keep track of them. You missed that and spat your dummy out.

Photos you talked of were taken with a Canon 20D and a 16-35mm lens 2k's worth of gear and you can still make a mistake with it, and i'll post my mistakes. See that's what we do here discuss things in a friendly mannor..

Now one of our lads just bought a 20D from abroad, another has paid well over a k for some lenses ect. Pixmania has had a lot of money from guys who use this forum.

So trust me, the F4 is there to buy, that you want to buy it here then that's your choice.

Even with high end gear like mine you can't get bang on shots every time. More so indoors in low light, but you learn as you go and you just keep on trying until you get something you'r happy enough with like below

If it's your hobbie to then you'd know that, and you'd know that to actually mock another persons shot because you've not agreed with something they have said is actually childish and rude...

Bring anymore of that kind of attitude to a friendly forum and it won't go unnoticed

But i hope we can start on the right foot, and try to realise that my first post was not actually a go at you

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.