Fxhd

richie05

Hello, I must say that I am delighted to see another HD entertainment channel but is it my old ears or have any of you noticed that the sound on FX is a bit odd?
Besides that I think it's great and the lack of commercial breaks is fantastic!!:clap:

Richie

mattclarkie

Distinguished Member
E-ring is fine, but JAG seems to have a smeary filter over it, or atleast the bits I have seen, like watching through a dirty window.

Starburst

Distinguished Member
E-ring is fine, but JAG seems to have a smeary filter over it, or atleast the bits I have seen, like watching through a dirty window.

Yep very soft but it was made in 2000 so who knows what choices or pressures were on the production in terms of a HD product which was a very immature service in the US back then.
Touchwood it should improve over the final seasons upto the tenth but doesn't help the viewing now:)

Smurkenstein

Just what we need ..... another FX HD thread ....

:eek:

Aye, but its not always a bad thing. I mean...who can be bothered to wade through a 2 month old thread with 12 pages of speculation, out of date trivia & conjecture...it just takes the fun out of reading forums.

;)

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom