FX HD Start Date

SpennyUK71

Hi All

I found this reply from FX regarding the start date of the FX HD channel in another forum;

I got an e-mail this morning from FX. Here it is.

Hi hdfan,

We are currently renegotiating our acquisition contracts to include HD materials and rights, that will allow us to broadcast in this format. We are also waiting for Sky to upgrade their transmission suites to make them HD compatible. At present there are a limited number of suites and these are already broadcasting other HD channels. Once all of this has been completed we will be launching FX HD and expect this to be in the first half of 2008.

Regards

Viewer Liaison Officer

FX UK

Fox International Channels (UK) Ltd

Jason56d

Agreed about Dexter:devil: Have you worked out the ice truck killer yet? We have....ner ner nerner ner!:cool:

steve10574

Agreed about Dexter:devil: Have you worked out the ice truck killer yet? We have....ner ner nerner ner!:cool:

not watching this on the tv but if you have not seen past ep 6 yet i bet you have not worked out who the killer is lol

James Payne

not watching this on the tv but if you have not seen past ep 6 yet i bet you have not worked out who the killer is lol

Exactly.

Not much was given away before episode 6 or 7 , however towards the end of last weeks , I & probably many others shouted at the screen " I KNOW WHO THE ICE TRUCK KILLER IS "

Superb programme.

Regards James

Martin J.

That sucks, another HD channel would have been nice, seeing as Sky One 'HD' is mainly SD programmes...
What makes you think FX will be any different? A lot of their current programming is native SD and I can't see there being HD versions of 'Cops' any time soon.

I'd rather see the end of FX altogether and have those programmes that are made in HD - NCIS etc - shown on Sky One.

steve10574

Exactly.

Not much was given away before episode 6 or 7 , however towards the end of last weeks , I & probably many others shouted at the screen " I KNOW WHO THE ICE TRUCK KILLER IS "

Superb programme.

Regards James

yup and the new season starts soon hooray!!!!!

Jason56d

Damn, rumbled!!!!:oops:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom