Fx Hd in the pipeline

KeanosMagicHat

They confirmed it on another thread here too but I'll not link it because people decided to turn it into a Dexter spoiler thread.

:thumbsdow

Luckily I noticed what was happening before I read it any further.

Always look forward to more HD channels.

EDIT - Just read your link and that is almost the same email that our fellow forum member got but with additional info about Sky having to, "upgrade their transmission suites to make them HD compatible".

That's a little more concerning as there are actions required on both FX and Sky so it increases the possibility of delays, but hopefully not.

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
Excellent news. FX is one of my most watched channels. Just a shame at the moment its 4:3 and really poor picture quality.

Sampson

I heard FX was a decent channel, so added it to my harmony remote's fav channels, but I've never noticed a good program on it. What programs on it should I be getting in to?

WilliamTM

I heard FX was a decent channel, so added it to my harmony remote's fav channels, but I've never noticed a good program on it. What programs on it should I be getting in to?
[offtopic] You can actually do that? I must explore further with mine. :D

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer

Loads! Dexter and NCIS are the main two that I watch. Plus comedy like Family Guy and American Dad.

Sampson

[offtopic] You can actually do that? I must explore further with mine. :D

Yeah, I don't use it a great deal, but you get it by pressing the "media" button. But it might not be on all harmony remotes, mines an 885.

WilliamTM

Ah....I have the 525, which is a more junior model. I might try it though some other way, I'm sure I can get it to do it somehow.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom