1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FVRT200 Twin Tuner Digital Video Recorder

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by Paul97, Mar 19, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Paul97

Paul97

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Hi All

Does anyone know any more details on this PVR, it looks quite promising and like everyone else I am sick of waiting for Panasonic to release there Twin recorder. Also does it have a digital output.

Paul

2. Jpfahy

Jpfahy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    There is a good comparison between all the latest PVR's here (all the best ones have yet to be released though, including the Fusion) :(
    I've pre-ordered the Inverto, which looks very nice in this review ;)

3. Paul97

Paul97

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Hi Jpfahy
    Thanks for the link :thumbsup: , I've read the review on the Inverto and as you say it looks rather good, but I'm a little unsure about the colour (white) when all my equipment is Silver, what do you think.

Paul

4. SNICK

SNICK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +30
    I had a chat with their customer service dept last week - and the impression I got of the 200 was it had a few new software functions (jukebox / ability to set up personal files etc) but in essence apart from the new case design was pretty close to the 150 (which IMO was a noisy beast! :eek: )just hope they upgrade the remote, which is pants. :lease: