Fuzion Frenzy 2(preorder) - £21.05 delivered!

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice little bargain, thanks to hotukdeals for the good old helmans tip.

First off search amazon for the helmans book "Your Sandwich Made It" http://www.amazon.co.uk/Your-Sandwi...f=pd_ka_1/202-8039573-3344646?ie=UTF8&s=books , add to basket, then add Fuzion Frenzy 2 preorder to your basket http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fuzion-Fren..._1_2/202-8039573-3344646?ie=UTF8&s=videogames , in the discount code box enter this code HELLMANAMZN2 change delivery to supersaver.... £21.05 delivered!

Obviously there are a load of items you can turn into bargains with this method, this is just one I found that looked pretty good:)

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
cheers but am i being fick ? How does it work exactly ?

It's basically a Helmans deal loophole exposed on hotukdeals(well, it was publised alot there, not sure who found it). By purchasing the Helmans book and then entering the discount codes, you get free delivery(supersaver) and money off;)

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37639

Have a read there, might make a bit more sense.

...Now let me just check my thread to make sure I included the info correctly, been drinking a few beers already:suicide:

[EDIT]Yep, missed out the all important code, there now, let me know if it works for you incase I put anything wrong? I just ordered it myself, not due 'till Feb next year but pretty happy with that price.[EDIT]

cheers....dont know much about FF is it good ?

It's basically a load of multiplayer mini-games(around 42 I think from memory). The first Fuzion Frenzy on the original Xbox was a huge underground hit and this time around with Live multiplayer it should be great for quick blasts after the more serious games.

Don't think there will be much for the single player offline, but for multiplayer on & offline it should be a blast:thumbsup:

The First Fuzion Frenzy on the Xbox was one of my fave offline multiplayer games ever. Loads of poo games in the mix but a couple, Sumo and some game where you jump and duck under things were hilarious when you had 4 people playing. Cant wait for this one

Loved the original one of these. Classic for a laugh when the lads are round for a beer.

Anyone know if this will be released for the Wii???

Loved the original one of these. Classic for a laugh when the lads are round for a beer.

Anyone know if this will be released for the Wii???

Highly unlikely as I think it's a first party Microsoft title.

A little heads-up for those that preordered this using the hellmanns code if you're still undecided about keeping this order.

I ordered both Fuzion Frenzy 2 & a 1gb SD card using these codes on amazon, two seperate orders with the same method(adding the hellmanns book & using the code). It seems the hellmanns book is now sold out & not looking likely that amazon will be getting more stock in.

Anyway, received my SD card without the book due to it being out of stock, the discount stayed & I ended paying just £3.23 for the SD card delivered(they only charge for the item they send so the hellmanns £5.99 book wasn't charged), the book part of the order stayed there & I yesterday canceled it:)

I fully expect the same thing will happen when Fuzion Frenzy 2 gets released & with a bit of luck they'll be sending the game out as a part order, the book will stay & I will cancel that later.

So, if I'm right about this(which I'm pretty confident I am), we could end up actaully getting Fuzion Frenzy 2 for just £15.06 delivered.

Good luck all who ordered from this thread, think we could have a nice little bonus when this gets released:thumbsup:

BTW, not sure what would happen if you canceled the hellmanns book from the order now, personally not taking the risk incase the discount gets taken off.

Good luck all who ordered from this thread, think we could have a nice little bonus when this gets released:thumbsup:

BTW, not sure what would happen if you canceled the hellmanns book from the order now, personally not taking the risk incase the discount gets taken off.

Cool, hope it works, it did for me when i ordered something else this way. Just wish FF2 hadnt been delayed. :(

Interesting development on this one today, my Hellmans thing got dispatched:
Subtotal: #5.99
Delivery Charge: #0.00
Hellmanns #-1.92

Total: #4.07

The following items will be sent separately:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ordered Title Price On order
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Fuzion Frenzy 2 (Xbox 360) #24.99 1
I hope I still get the discount on the game. :rolleyes:

Interesting development on this one today, my Hellmans thing got dispatched:

I hope I still get the discount on the game. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure you will, remember reading of similar situations to this over at hotukdeals where people had the book despatched first & the discount was taken off with the second part of the order aswell so all worked out as it should have.

BTW, don't make the same mistake I did last night, noticed the book was back in stock so decided I'd see what happened if I canceled just the book from my order(hoping the discount would stay).

Discount immediatly got removed aswell so no bargain Fuzion Frenzy 2 for me:rolleyes:

Bugger, was worth a try.

I checked my account after getting the despatch email just to be certain, and the grand total of that order still says £21.05. What's in this book anyway? Is it gonna stay in the toilet for when people are bored? :D

It's a book of sandwich ideas.

Offer not valid now - just tried it!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom