• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

FutureShop Chance to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have family in Canada and have spoke with them and its ok for me to order from futureshop website and have the items delivered to there home address, from there they will send the steelbooks onto me all I ask is that if you want any titles that you share the cost of postage from Canada to UK, then onto yourself from there.

I am ordering two titles :

The Mechanic
Expendables

This means anyone wanting to order can't have these titles as there limited to one per household.

Thanks

Richard

Distinguished Member
That is a very kind offer.

We really shouldn't have any discussion in relation to ordering/buying/selling steelbooks here.

There is a social group set up for all such group buys and the like.

There's been a couple of group buys done here as the social group wasn't working.

It seems to have been mended now so if anybody wants to do a group buy etc then please do so there.

Any problems with it, please let me know.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom