Future release dates.

amped2go

Novice Member
Seems odd, but are all these games coming out on the 31st March?
I wonder how many have slipped.

Far Cry Instincts : Predator
Gears Of War
Test Drive Unlimited
Battlefield 2 : Modern Combat
Blazing Angels
Final Fantasy XI
Alan Wake
Chrome Heads
Huxley
Metronome

I only want Far Cry, Gears Of War, Test Drive, Battlefield 2 & Alan Wake.:eek: That's £200. Maybe time to join a rental club.

Indiana Jones

We will be lucky if half of those come out in March.

Infact HMV have Gears of War listed as June and Final Fantasy as September.

Munkey Boy

Distinguished Member
amped2go said:
Seems odd, but are all these games coming out on the 31st March?
I wonder how many have slipped.

Far Cry Instincts : Predator
Gears Of War
Test Drive Unlimited
Battlefield 2 : Modern Combat
Blazing Angels
Final Fantasy XI
Alan Wake
Chrome Heads
Huxley
Metronome

I only want Far Cry, Gears Of War, Test Drive, Battlefield 2 & Alan Wake.:eek: That's £200. Maybe time to join a rental club.
There's loads of useful threads that exist on here about this already. One, possibly two of those games will come out on 31st (I don't know where you got your release dates from). Gears of War, Alan Wake, Chromehounds, Huxley, Far Cry, Test Drive are all due weeks or months later, and thats not because they slipped but because stores that sell games make up release dates seemingly out of thin air. Do a quick search on the 360 forums for games released in March, and you'll find about 10 threads on this topic already.

amped2go

Novice Member
Munkey Boy said:
There's loads of useful threads that exist on here about this already. One, possibly two of those games will come out on 31st (I don't know where you got your release dates from). Gears of War, Alan Wake, Chromehounds, Huxley, Far Cry, Test Drive are all due weeks or months later, and thats not because they slipped but because stores that sell games make up release dates seemingly out of thin air. Do a quick search on the 360 forums for games released in March, and you'll find about 10 threads on this topic already.
The dates were from Play.
I'll remember to search next time, please close this thread.

Munkey Boy

Distinguished Member
amped2go said:
The dates were from Play.
I'll remember to search next time, please close this thread.
Sorry if I came across a bit abrupt, not having a go, I know it's a nightmare to find stuff at the moment with the 1000 threads started about what people had for tea last night and all. :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom