1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Future entertainment

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by captaineyecatch, Jun 22, 2002.

1. captaineyecatch

captaineyecatch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    How long do Future entertainment usually take in sending out orders :confused: - As i ordered 'Zombie holocaust' and 'Beyond the darkness' from them on 9th of May. The site says these titles normally ship in 3 - 5 working days - So where are they :confused:
    I've ordered over 10 other dvds from them before and never had any problems. Is it worth me emailing them ?? do they answer emails ??

2. tee

tee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    In my experience, anything that has a status of 'delivered in 3-5 days' can take anything up to 3 or even 4 weeks. I've called them on the phoned before and they're are very helpful - I'd call before I mail them.

3. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have experienced delays to all my "3-5 day" orders and even a "usually ships in 24 hours" order. I emailed them regarding the last 2 DVDs that I am waiting for from my batch and they replied within 24 hours telling me that they are doing their best to ship them by the weekend.

I think it's because they have to await delivery of these items from the US and then repackage them and ship them from the UK to the customer. Which is no bad thing if you ask me (no customs charges)!

I'd email them just so you're kept up to date... :)

4. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    They do say wait 10 days before even inquiring about your order. :D

Exllent prices, dedicated detail on order tracking as in mail notification what more could you want.

I suggest you mail them as it has been over 10 days, takes her duster to captaineyecatch. ;)

5. Timh

Timh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +128
    I have been waiting for 14 days now for The Forbidden Planet, they said their supplers were out of stock of this disc at the moment :(