1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Future Entertainment delivery times

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Smurfin, Oct 29, 2002.

1. Smurfin

Smurfin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,157
    Not sure if anyone else has experienced problems, but in recent weeks Future Ent's delivery times have been poor, with their discs being despatched from Sweden.

I phoned them today and asked what the problem was, as their service is going downhill.

The answer, from the horse's mouth was:

"It was guaranteed 3 day delivery, only it didn't work out. So we're going back to the old way - you should see an improvement shortly."

So there ya have it

2. conington

conington

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Always relied on Future but lately no way. I would usually receive deliveries within two days of despatch advice, sometimes 1 !!! Now things seem to drag out to 7 days or more. They have certainly lost some of my business, even if paying an extra £1 for the disk I would rather use Play or CD-WOW, at least I know roughly when I'll receive them.

I still await Spiderman which I was told was despatched last Thursday pm, 6 days later no sign of it urghhhhhh !

I hope Future sort this out quickly before they lose their regular customers, it would certainly be a shame to see them disappear from the choice of web providers.

3. Ian Cox

Ian Cox

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Same here, Spider-man shipped on Thursday but there is still no sign of it:mad: I hope they get this sorted out soon otherwise I will be taking my business elsewhere

4. Smurfin

Smurfin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,157
    yep, same here. 5 days since they despatched it - or when they SAID they despatched it:mad:

5. -Spike-

-Spike-

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +219
    Not good reading this.
    Future Ent' are my preferred company for discs, I ordered AOTC and LOTR SE from them so that I would get them early (I'm so impatient) and not have the "possibility" of a custom charge with LOTR :(

All orders so far have been with me within 3 days, I'll just have to see how it goes.

Did order Spiderman from Movietyme which came beginning of last week, may use them more often now...

6. spicymackerel

spicymackerel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm in same boat awaiting spiderman supposedly dispatched last Thursday. Must have been sent donkey express I reckon.

7. Ian Cox

Ian Cox

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well the pigeon finally arrived this morning with Spider-Man but I don't expect to wait six days for a package to arrive that has been sent from the UK. Not sure if it is Future's fault or the cut backs in Royal Mail. I suspect it is Future Entertainment as I ordered some CD's from CD-Wow and they came in three days all the way from Hong Kong! Might have to go back to Play if this continues even if they are a pound more expensive at the moment

8. Smurfin

Smurfin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,157
    to all those who are moaning about Future Ent, see my sep thread on this....

9. pauld

pauld

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well I ordered Spiderman on Monday 28-10-2002, shipped Tuesday 29-10-2002 and received today 31-10-2002. This was with Future and all of my orders are very simlilar in delivery times.
    So no complaints from me!!!:) :)