Futurama Question

Mr Nook

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I've just bought Futurama Season 2 Boxset (paid a hefty £40 at HMV but had gift vouchers to use) and added it to my Season 1.

I know that Futurama is being canned by Fox (boo hiss!) but don't know how many seasons have been or are being made. Is it just the 2 seasons already relesed on DVD or is there more to come? If so, how many?

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows.

RDB :)

PS The reason I'm not up to speed on the Futurama situation is because I've deliberately avoided watching it on TV as I knew I was going to buy the DVDs and wanted to watch them 'fresh'. Great series.

there are 4 complete seasons. and officially it wasn't canceled. Just put into a very stupid timeslot and the producers were asked to concentrate their energy on the Simpsons.
HTH

Thanks for an excellent reply.. The good news then is that we have at least 2 more seasons to come on DVD with some hope of more in the future.

I've watched some of Season 2 now on DVD. The humour is just as good as Season 1 but as a bonus I've noticed that the 3D effects have been used a lot more with impressive results.

RDB :)

OK i was wrong about that then. Yet I remember well that the same site wrote that futurama was canceled after seaon4:confused: :confused:
Oh well that's even better then.
sorry about that, RDB:blush:
I just made a :clown: of myself:)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom