FUT21

cunnas

Distinguished Member
Hi all, I am new to PS having been on Xbox for years, decades even! Recently got a PS4 Pro to try before switching to PS5 - had planned on trying to leave my FIFA/FUT addiction with Xbox but lo and behold I have pre-ordered 21!

I only play FUT, just wondering if anyone else does? Wouldn't mind trying to co-op with people which I "think" is new on FUT 21? If you want to add me, I am Cullercoats_Bay on PSN

Mallett94

Distinguished Member
Hi all, I am new to PS having been on Xbox for years, decades even! Recently got a PS4 Pro to try before switching to PS5 - had planned on trying to leave my FIFA/FUT addiction with Xbox but lo and behold I have pre-ordered 21!

I only play FUT, just wondering if anyone else does? Wouldn't mind trying to co-op with people which I "think" is new on FUT 21? If you want to add me, I am Cullercoats_Bay on PSN

FUT is pay to win. I haven't palyed FUT since Fifa 17. From Fifa 18 onwards (didn't buy fifa 19) I have only played Seasons, Coop Seasons and Pro Clubs.

It probably would be worth trying to ditch your UT addiction tbh. :)

cunnas

Distinguished Member
Haha it is pay to win, but I am quite adept at pay to lose too. I am enjoying it - always have. But it is addictive and unhealthy. Thankfully I don't smoke!

z5461313

Here is a pro review and it’s only touching the surface about how bad this game is
"FIFA 21 smells like laziness, dollar signs and stinky, old footballsocks. This is the worst edition ever and one of the biggest disappointments of the year. I really hope EA redeem themselves on the next generation of consoles because the way things stand now, FIFA is one big red flag for me.”

stu646

Shame there is no real competition to Fifa. Growing up you had Fifa, PES, This is Football, Actual Soccer, World Soccer League and Sensible Soccer.

Was a real choice and all offered something different as well.

richp007

Distinguished Member
Not surprising, the game is well and truly in the gutter now. EA care nothing for it except for what they can make off UT.

PES last year was poor and I don't expect much this year. However PES 19 was the best football game I've played for years, so hopefully they can recapture that for the new consoles next year.

stu646

Think we have it bad the poor guys on Nintendo Switch have it even worse. For the 2nd year running EA have copy and pasted the exact same game called it Fifa 21 and charging £45 for it

Even on the Nintendo store page EA even admit it is the same by saying ; this Fifa is without any new development or significan enhancements.

Just wow. IGN have even done their review by saying as EA haven't made any changes they are copying and pasting their review from last year but lowering the score.

Fifa needs 2 years away and start again

z5461313

EA are getting sued for their dynamic difficulty adjustment which rigs online FUT games
The Netherlands are sueing EA as well because they have ignored their countries laws
California and Canada are also sueing EA for ignoring their countries laws
The British parliament is still taking feedback from players on their dislike of EA lootboxes
EA sports, it’s in the scam

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom