Quantcast

FUT

stu646

Wow, EA are such gimps, can't they ever release anything on time and have it working. Been trying to get on it for over a hour now, yet get this ;

Sorry you were not invited to participate in early web start in FUT 17. You will be able to use the Web App once FIFA 17 is released. You will need to have first logged in to FIFA 17 on your preferred platform, and created you FUT 17 Club.

thedude

Distinguished Member
Dont worry Stu send me some cash i'll open up some packs for you

stu646

Nah, I am going to some website Nepenthez recommends on his YouTube channel, he says they are great :D

You on then mate? Does yours work? Looking around it seems some are on yet most get the same message as me. EA really need to start testing their sh*te before releasing it though, the web app has been troubled right from the get go.

thedude

Distinguished Member
Im on, must be because im a big shot on the channel these days....
that tosser got charged and owned a coin site lol

stu646

Yep, shame he won't do time for it. Just a fine no doubt, about £1000 or something small.

You get anyone good if your opening packs? One day I will get Messi/Bale/Ronaldo in a starter pack...one day!!!

thedude

Distinguished Member
i got Mame Diouf! hes up for sale just two gold rares :(

stu646

Well sod you Fifa...I am out the league now and buying PES 2017 and setting my own league up!!

stu646

What a fuc*ing joke EA are. Still no access to the app and loads of others to. A few people have posted up chat logs from the EA customer support and they all say the same, only a number of people have access to the web app for the first few days so the servers are not overloaded.

Here is me thinking EA are a multi billion pound company who could afford big servers from all the money people spend on packs.

thedude

Distinguished Member
its really good i love it!

stu646

This sh*te happens every single year though with the web app and it is just becoming a joke with them now.

thedude

Distinguished Member
Probably only opened up to those that have preordered or spent a good chunk last year on it. I have no idea though. Markets crazy on there and I got no one good so don't worry.

stu646

Just frustrating as the 1st week trading is where you can sometimes make very good money if you get some good deals and by doing this some people could lose out.

I personally enjoy the trading side of FUT as much as the playing side, so just annoying that can't get on there right now.

Good easy money making method I do every year at the start is buying up tons of cheap squad fitness cards and rare contracts. Can make a good 300/400k on them alone in the first 1/2 weeks

thedude

Distinguished Member
I'll have another look tomorrow in the app and see what's about. Got a silver pack today was sh*t

renwick84

I got in a few minutes past 8pm. James Rodriguez was my only player over 80. Not sure if im nest selling now or waiting for full release. Not sure there will be that many coins floating about yet.

thedude

Distinguished Member
Stick him up for max price

stu646

Well EA are outdoing themselves this year. Due to lots of people not getting access to FUT last night they took down the servers this morning to fix the problem. The servers have just gone back up yet I and many others still have the same message saying we can't gain access to FUT.

Well done EA, well done indeed.

thedude

Distinguished Member
Awe man sorry it was slow this morning and another rubbish silver pack :(

stu646

Finally in! Got 5 packs and nothing good but that is always expected. When I go to buy anything though on the transfer market, it says I need to log on to Fifa 17 via my PS4 to unlock this feature :facepalm:

thedude

Distinguished Member
now stop moaning!

Bogside

Well EA are outdoing themselves this year. Due to lots of people not getting access to FUT last night they took down the servers this morning to fix the problem. The servers have just gone back up yet I and many others still have the same message saying we can't gain access to FUT.

Well done EA, well done indeed.
I'm in the same boat. I was trying from teatime yesterday and still can't get in this morning. Absolute joke (especially when you think of the daily gifts we're missing out on at the very least).

thedude

Distinguished Member
maybe you put down the whisky and it was fine.....

stu646

How do I unlock the transfer list?
God knows, I am having the same trouble. I have loads of sh*tty cards I need to sell!

Good to see EA are still employing apprentices to develop the web app