Fusion PVR has been released

Phil Jones

Standard Member
Excellent :clap:

I'll be getting a PVR for my birthday next month, and having been put off the Pace Twin by all the bug reports, and the Humax because of its single tuner, the Fusion looks to be exactly what I want :)

P

pr1uk

when you get yours Phil please post how you are getting on with it and how well it works.

Skiddins

Standard Member
Can you let us know your thoughts on it as soon as you have used it.

Of course, if anyone who has used any of the rarer PVR's could post there thoughts on the products so that we can see there true colours.

Skiddins

Phil Jones

Standard Member
The only thing i have a real worry about is the EPG. It says that it will have it's own EPG, which is all well and good for the time being, but what if, for whatever reason, this doesn't continue long term.

Does anyone know if it will also work with the proper Freeview one, when it finally comes out?

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
That's odd, the picture in the link to PVRUK is different to that on the Unbeatable website. I prefer the looks of the Unbeatable pic personaly, wonder if they're changed the actual casing.

I gave up waiting for the Fusion, toooo many delays, ended up buying the Humax:D

Phil Jones

Standard Member
it's not actually been released yet :(

UPDATE: Site visitor Barry Wadge received the following from Fusion today: "unfortunately due to some last minute delays, we regret that the product will now not be in the shops until April". I guess this product is one we'll believe when we see it.

According to the article, linked to above, from What Video online, the much awaited Digifusion HDD recorder has at last been released.
Now, we realise this does not mean that retailers such as Unbeatable have stock yet, but it should mean that the product will be available very soon.
If anyone has any updates on this, please let us know.
shame :(

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom