Funny website for you all.

blackobsidian

Standard Member
Hi folks!

Initially I wasn't gonna make a thread for this cos I wanna redesign it before I go hardcore with submitting to search engines etc but as the site's already getting quite popular I figured I may as well share here too...

The link was posted on my fiancée's wedding forum 2 hours ago and since then it's gotten 4,299 hits which is just fantastic!

It's not everyone's cup of tea but I'm sure some of you will find the funny side of it.

http://www.crazythingsemmasaysanddoes.co.uk/

:smashin:

Kazuya Mishima

Had a look. For me, a lot of these fall into the "you had to be there" category.

Sorry!:thumbsdow

blackobsidian

Standard Member
Yeah no worries at all. I know it's not something everyone will like but I also know a lot of people do like it by the comments on the guestbook and the forums she posted the link in etc :)

nibb

Novice Member
Hmmm reminds me of the missus!;)

Believe me it seems cute now but give it 10 years!!:suicide: ;) :D

Jamiewalshe

Novice Member
sounds like my gf, we've had a few of those conversations near enough exactly to the word (especially the fairy washing up liquid one)

ive been thinking of compiling all mine together, so good work!

maybe someone should come up with a dedicated (if one doesnt exist) 'out of the mouths of women' website :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom