Funny Photo/Picture/Meme Thread

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member

SteveCritten

Distinguished Member
Obviously not at the top of a hill but in Caistor in the Lincolnshire wolds the water table is 2/3rds of the way Up the hill so the best spot would be on the top which is flat.

Tempest

Distinguished Member
^ I do agree with this, however, I fear posting jokes on certain subjects at certain times would result in a brisk slap on the wrists or worse in most places.

Tempest

Distinguished Member
What baffles me is that the people that complain the most rarely post anything funny themselves.

In other words, put up or shut up!
Indeed, I mean you cant even pop down the road into your local ADSA without some grumpy types getting all upset about your choice in cloths, even if you are not doing anything wrong and minding your own business.

HaRd2BeAr

Distinguished Member
Indeed, I mean you cant even pop down the road into your local ADSA without some grumpy types getting all upset about your choice in cloths, even if you are not doing anything wrong and minding your own business.

Your hairs grown fast since this lockdown!

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member

Man that took me a while to figure out what was going on lol

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
What baffles me is that the people that complain the most rarely post anything funny themselves.

In other words, put up or shut up!
I would check your privilege based on your own post count in the thread before complaining :devil: You know the drill.