I promise, its defo a new funny photo or meme. Honest

6.jpg

Hah! prompted me to check how swotty I was at the end of the 3rd year...

Take your pick from fair, fair, fair, only fair, not good enough, moving on to irresponsible, lack of discipline :eek: -

View attachment 1369585

Must be honest though, they knew what they were talking about :).

How's your arithmetic, by the way ;).

My reports were like that too. Can you imagine the snowflakes of today being told how they rank in the class/year. Just checked with my wife whether they do that today and she replied “oh no, we record them internally in the school, but can you imagine the stress and anxiety it would cause if we told the students, it wouldn’t be fair on them”. I wonder how we managed?

Cheers,

Nigel

My reports were like that too. Can you imagine the snowflakes of today being told how they rank in the class/year. Just checked with my wife whether they do that today and she replied “oh no, we record them internally in the school, but can you imagine the stress and anxiety it would cause if we told the students, it wouldn’t be fair on them”. I wonder how we managed?

Cheers,

Nigel

I had to do a course on how to deal with people that may encounter horrific things like being called Mate or the word No.
Very informative and educational course - NO one said at the end ;)

Had to score 94% to pass o_O

I had to do a course on how to deal with people that may encounter horrific things like being called Mate or the word No.

I've funnied this because you are joking right mate?

I've funnied this because you are joking right mate?

We had to do it because we started to use so many people from agencies that required fair trade organic non gender picked cotton wool to be informed on how to do their job (it was a very physical job) that this course kind of showed us what we could expect.

I even had to use words like "Their skillset is not what we are looking for at the moment" when I called their agencies to tell them that the person they sent was shit and I will not be wanting them back.

Came close a few times to people on the verge of pulling certain cards and was lucky to have some really good staff that gave us the heads up.

Last edited:

Cheers,

Nigel

So how come everyone is always telling us their child is top of the class for reading, maths etc?

We had to do it because we started to use so many people from agencies that required fair trade organic non gender picked cotton wool to be informed on how to do their job (it was a very physical job) that this course kind of showed us what we could expect.

I even had to use words like "Their skillset is not what we are looking for at the moment" when I called their agencies to tell them that the person they sent was sh*t and I will be be wanting them back.

Came close a few times to people on the verge of pulling certain cards and was lucky to have some really good staff that gave us the heads up.

So I probably shouldn't use the phrase 'You don't listen and you're shit. Pack your tools up and fudge off' again in future then? :rotfl:

We did a course on how to deal with people who use the word Mate - basically you had to give them a good shoeing each time until they learned.

TIL (I know, I know...)

It's actually a mash up of The Winter Soldier and Endgame - (I watched Winter Soldier last night - just going through the films again in Spaghetti order, as I picked up a touch of food poisoning the other day, and so spending a lot of time in bed) - the elevator fight scene is from Winter Soldier, the whispering in the ear of the baddy is apparently from Endgame.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom