Funny Photo/Image/MemeThread

Tempest

Distinguished Member
Either thats a very small microwave or you eat a hell of a lot of porridge
It is a small microwave, but also it is a LARGE container, just over 3 pints

That's going to be a joy to clean

Bowl of water with vinegar wassed in there for a few mitutes will help
Indeed, I just looked at it, and thought "oh bugger" warm water cloth, clean the bowl, and then set to work on the microwave. No option, just had to grit teeth and deal with it.

At first glance I thought it was one of those bowls they give you at hospital if you think you are going to throw up.
The contents aren't far off either. :D
I will admit, in it's current form, exp overflowed it's not the most visually appealing of food-types.

To finish off, let me present Cleaned Version - Post Porridge Disaster ;)

Last edited:

Tempest

Distinguished Member
This picture is a perfect example for the 'Annoyances' thread. Why are some power supplies made that way up? It's incredibly annoying when you can't get the multiway adapter properly against the wall, or have the wires all neatly in the same direction.
Not only that, but why do they STILL TODAY make brand new TV's and other devices with the connector sockets pointing directly out the back, so you have cables sticking out.
As opposed to what they CAN do, and angle the connectors 90' in a cut out, so everything is flush.

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
FB_IMG_1603077965131.jpg

Not only that, but why do they STILL TODAY make brand new TV's and other devices with the connector sockets pointing directly out the back, so you have cables sticking out.
As opposed to what they CAN do, and angle the connectors 90' in a cut out, so everything is flush.

I guess it depends on the make. I have a second TV in my "den, " alright our front room, it has half a dozen sockets in the back one HDMI and the rest mostly for audio which is a bit of a pain as the aftermarket stand is a bit in the way of a couple of them.

But there's a dozen more in the side.

P1040569.JPG

But you can get some cables that end with a sharp 90 degree turn to the socket. They made some scart cables like that, I seem to remember.

I really don't mind where they are, as long as I can hide them all like this using cable ties.

P1040572.JPG

wiz

Distinguished Member

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
FB_IMG_1603077779050.jpg

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member

Tempest

Distinguished Member
Just taken a look a moment ago at what's for sale, local to me on the Facebook Marketplace.
Found this.
Not sure if the item's title is a spelling error, or an opinion about the person?

ruffage

Distinguished Member

My Samsung has its sockets perpendicular to the wall, and also comes with a very low profile plug.

Racquel Darrian

Distinguished Member
FB_IMG_1603056296017.jpg

Racquel Darrian

Distinguished Member
FB_IMG_1603090770107.jpg

Racquel Darrian

Distinguished Member
FB_IMG_1603130039072.jpg

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
FB_IMG_1603077800896.jpg

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
FB_IMG_1603077429214.jpg

Racquel Darrian

Distinguished Member
1603136004884.png

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
FB_IMG_1603077853678.jpg

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
FB_IMG_1603077892354.jpg

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
FB_IMG_1603077414746.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies

Latest News

What's new on Sky and NOW TV UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
PS5 vs. Xbox Series X: Which Next-Gen Console is Best?
  • By Rik Henderson
  • Published
Black Friday 2020: Best UK deals currently available
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 25th November 2020
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Top Bottom