It is a small microwave, but also it is a LARGE container, just over 3 pintsEither thats a very small microwave or you eat a hell of a lot of porridge
Indeed, I just looked at it, and thought "oh bugger" warm water cloth, clean the bowl, and then set to work on the microwave. No option, just had to grit teeth and deal with it.That's going to be a joy to clean
Bowl of water with vinegar wassed in there for a few mitutes will help
I will admit, in it's current form, exp overflowed it's not the most visually appealing of food-types.At first glance I thought it was one of those bowls they give you at hospital if you think you are going to throw up.
The contents aren't far off either.
To finish off, let me present Cleaned Version - Post Porridge Disaster