Funny going's on at DVD Soon.

Dave H

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi I have just noticed something funny going on with DVDsoon.
I like to pre order films with them so I can get them cheaper, but I have just noticed that two box sets that I ordered from them last year were both "LOST in the post" which I had too wait 45 days for them to give me a voucher which I then had to re order at the new full price :rolleyes:
I have a new film Master and commander collectors edition which I pre ordered with them months ago for a good price which was posted on the 9th of April.
this looks like it may be lost also:mad:
Am I being daft or is there a pattern forming here.

Dave.

PS if it turns up in the post this week I will apolagise.

If it's the two disc edition I believe the suppliers have had delays with M&C.

My 2 disk special edition M&C was also posted on the 9th and turned up yesterday. I assume that as the 9th was Good Friday and the 12th was Easter Monday, it didn't get into Canada's postal system until the 13th.

Kill Bill was posted on the 13th and turned up the same time as M&C.

yes Phil it is the two disker and it was posted on the 9th so I hope it comes this week as I can't wait to hear those battles in dts.
Dave.

I got mine this morning from DVD Import. I have to say it's awesome! I guarantee you'll say "****ing hell!" in the first 15 minutes! In fact I had to turn it down as I kept thinking people were banging on the walls! :devil:

Mine arrived on friday. I would have thought that you are still within the estimated delivery time...

still not arrived.......

I think its safe too say I have been done again :mad:

My Pink Panther set was sent on the 8th & only arrived today - with a nice £8 customs charge. It seems to have been sat in Mount Pleasant for a few days then took a few more to reach my local post office, mustn't grumble though, still considerably cheaper than buying in the UK.

it came this morning :clap:

I appoligise to DVDSOON it must be our useless post service :(
posted on the 9th and arrives on the24th it must be a record :rolleyes:

Iam looking forward to watching it tonight I hope next door is out or their going to think they are under attack :D

Dave.

Lucky them :rolleyes:

Things are definitely taking longer these days. I wonder if stuff is getting bottlenecked at Mount Pleasant? Or is just our postal system, which you have to admit, is usually OK. I'm still waiting for Texas Chainsaw 2003 from DVD Soon, which was posted on 26th March!

It's a bit hit & miss - Big Fish was sent from Canada on Monday & arrived on Friday

I believe there is a programme on C4 next Thursday evening which shows, using hidden camera footage, the state of our postal system. Might be worth checking out.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom