1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funny audience comments... **Spoilers**

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Mr.The.Spoon, Aug 14, 2003.

1. Mr.The.Spoon

Mr.The.Spoon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Normally when I'm in the cinema I hate people talking but just occasionally someone says something funny about the movie and it gets the audience laughing.

The one I remember was during Fellowship Of The Ring during the final battle with the Uruk-hai. When Sean Bean gets hit with an arrow for the second time someone shouted out "He's not quite dead!" followed by someone else shouting "He's getting better!" when he got back up.
    Following on from that was when someone called out "I'll bite your kneecaps off!" in between the Uruk-hai losing an arm and losing a head.

It's impossible to take that scene seriously now. :D

2. Apocalypse

Apocalypse
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    During the annoying adverts before T3 2 weeks ago there was an advert about how traffic is the biggest killer of teenagers. Just as the caption in the advert read "Traffic is the single biggest killer of teenagers in this country" a gang of 4 youths yelled "Boooooo" and 3 seconds later a middle aged chap at the back shouted "Go and play on the road". The audience was in hysterics :devil:

3. ferris57

ferris57
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Back when the first series of trigger happy was being shown first time around, and before it really had any sort of a following, I remember being in the cinema when someones mobile went off during the adverts. Everyone expected the guy to quickly switch his phone off and sink embarresed into his seat.

Instead He answered it in true dom jolly style and then screamed "No, I'm in the cinema. Watching a film. No.... rubbish" down the phone before hanging up. Although the jokes a bit tired now it was Very funny at the time.

4. Dimmy

Dimmy
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The funniest I heard was when I got dragged to watch Coyote Ugly...

There's a scene when you first see 'That Chicks' father in a hospital bed after he's had a heart attack...

He's quite fat & has dark hair and looks like a certain somebody...

A teenager in the screen all of a sudden yelled out "Yabadabadoo"

I still find it amusing today!

5. Mr.The.Spoon

Mr.The.Spoon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Well John Goodman (the Dad in Coyote Ugly) did play Fred Flintstone in the movie so......