'Funny' Adverts

ldoodle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't mean funny as in ha ha, but stupid writing.

Just watched a washing machine product that claims it has "stain seeking technology" :rotfl:

What the........ :rolleyes:

How come they changed it from bifidus digestivum? That sounds far more plausible as a real science ****.

I don't mean funny as in ha ha, but stupid writing.

Just watched a washing machine product that claims it has "stain seeking technology" :rotfl:

What the........ :rolleyes:

I've tried that product, mine must have been looking in the wrong place, the stain's were still there when I'd finished!! :mad:

I've tried that product, mine must have been looking in the wrong place, the stain's were still there when I'd finished!! :mad:

I bet that's because you didn't get it from specsavers

Any advert that claim's, if you can find a cheaper quote/like for like deal then we will beat it and give you 10% of the difference, if the difference is say £2, what will you do with your 20p?? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Pentapeptides, arrg, find a buzz word and repeat as many times as you can in a 15 second ad!

Pro-Vitamin B5
Pro-retinol

Adding the "pro" suffix makes things way better.

Oh and for those who don't know, this is what friendly bacteria look like:

204635-albums374-picture2902.png

Look at my "minging house" but one squirt of Cillit Bang and look at the shine, it's so easy!!! :eek: :thumbsup:

Advertising is brilliant and educational!

I learnt last night that a jar of nescafe can be used as a torch in the event of a powercut.

Who knew?

Last edited:
I chuckle at the Dettol advert where the mum gives her baby a bit of raw carrot, which then morphs on screen into a raw chicken leg to depict how bacteria can move from surface to surface.

At the same time there is text at the bottom of the screen which reads 'dramatisation':)

Cillit bang penny test...

After 15 seconds

That vanish stain seekers thing gets on my nerves lol and how are they intelligent?.

Cillit bang penny test...

After 15 seconds

That vanish stain seekers thing gets on my nerves lol and how are they intelligent?.

The vanish one is quite odd.. i mean it is like a mother with a child whom has some sort of stain and then suddenly a odd women appears in her kitchen and she is HAPPY?? :eek: cmon..

Wasnt it proven that the cillit bang doesnt work on pennys?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom