Funniest youtube clip of the day with NO bad language

Really well done, and top marks to these people.
Original footage in bottom right.
Must have taken a ton of work to match this up at home :)

Also note: There are only actually TWO people in this home version !!!!

Last edited:
think she was aiming for the pink ball?

Amazing video channel.

Here's one for starters..... (give it time)

NSFW. He does use a bad word, but under the circumstances...

Ah yes, the old 'I'm not a racist, but...' routine. Always finds a home with other like-minded people

Ah yes, the old 'I'm not a racist, but...' routine. Always finds a home with other like-minded people

You mean people who judge it on the words said, rather than the race of the person saying it? Not sure I understand what position you hold.

NSFW. He does use a bad word, but under the circumstances...

Hmmmmm...

Personally I didn't think she said anything wrong. In that clip all she said was she hadn't met Churchill and that the community should decide about the statue.

So that leaves the guy's somewhat suspect comments on what she said, which he repeated about three times and IMO misunderstood.

Ignore.

Hmmmmm...

Personally I didn't think she said anything wrong. In that clip all she said was she hadn't met Churchill and that the community should decide about the statue.

I'm glad she confirmed she hadn't met him or she would surely have had a view. However, she is leaving it to the community to decide. I wonder if she had met any other long since deceased celebrities?

I'm glad she confirmed she hadn't met him or she would surely have had a view. However, she is leaving it to the community to decide. I wonder if she had met any other long since deceased celebrities?
She is quite factually correct in saying she hasn't met Churchill. I too can make a true and factual statement in saying I have never met Horatio Nelson.

You could, maybe, wonder if I have met any other long since deceased celebrities?

I get the impression, like the guy in the link, you seem to miss or misunderstand the subtle point she is making.

Not strictly a funny video as such unless you think that the 70s in Britain had some very dodgy fashions but skip to 11:50. I'm convinced Kenny Everett based his character Sid Snot on this bloke :laugh:

^Makes you wonder who famous we look up to/enjoy right now, will be viewed upon in the same light in a few decades time when we find out what they are up to right now.

royalty, hollywood, politicians etc...tho, not sure how many people actually look upto them...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom