Funniest youtube clip of the day with NO bad language

Having been a lorry driver, that is some funny yet baffling shit!

And here’s my contribution

What’s funny is that there are loads from the same company that keep hitting that barrier.
You’d think the drivers would talk to each other...
Also, the number of driver ignoring the “divert when flashing” sign when the lights are actually flashing.

I think the video is total and utter BS to be honest.

I suspect he's a football/rugby fan, there's nothing at all to indicate he has any interest in darts whatsoever!!

:mad::mad::mad::D

Not your typical YouTube reaction vid
- cat watching Psycho ...

I think the video is total and utter BS to be honest.
True Story Barney Stinson.jpg

Mr Andrews and friends were on their way home from watching the PDC World Championships at Alexandra Palace.

He said at the time, he did not feel any pain because of how much he had had to drink.

However the next day, he was barely able to walk.

Last edited:
Wanted to air this one again; [includes mushy peas like]

First time we stayed in Yorkshire we went to a Chinese take-away and being a Southerner like, we ordered this and that with chips and in the broadest Yorkshire accent the Chinese lady asked "E Do ya want mushy peeeeeeeeas or graaaaaaaavey with that"

It's something we have never seen or heard down here and it sill makes me chuckle 20 odd years later :p

First time we stayed in Yorkshire we went to a Chinese take-away and being a Southerner like, we ordered this and that with chips and in the broadest Yorkshire accent the Chinese lady asked "E Do ya want mushy peeeeeeeeas or graaaaaaaavey with that"

It's something we have never seen or heard down here and it sill makes me chuckle 20 odd years later :p

One time I always remember is going to Hillsborough with friends to see Portsmouth play at Sheffield Wednesday.

My mate's Dad, gone now bless 'im, had to ask for directions or safest place to park the car and we were in this newsagents with the bloke behind t'counter having the broadest Yorkshire accent and my mate's Dad the thickest almost incomprehensible Pompey brogue, it was almost like the language of nations!

Still on Portsmouth and relative to Yorkshire, another funny moment was being in one of the away coaches before a night match outside Boothferry Park [Hull City, they've moved since] and these local boys, ten-year-olds and such, mistook us for Portsmoiuth players!

Their accents were that broad anyway none of us really had much idea of what they wanted but as they thrusted their matchday programmes towards a few of our lot, one geezer signed it as Noel Blake!

For those of you who know your 80's Pompey line up, Noel Blake was black but the geezer who signed the programme for one of the young whippets was as white as snow!

Last edited:

Nowt wrong wi Mushy peas or gravy on chips. Next time try a cake butty or even better a greasy chip butty. ;)

Nowt wrong wi Mushy peas or gravy on chips. Next time try a cake butty or even better a greasy chip butty. ;)

Friends we stayed with the first time greeted us with what I can only describe as a wall of bread and the man was sent down t chippy for a wheelbarrow full of chips :p

Lovely

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom