1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funniest Epsiode of Two and a Half Men

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by smelly, Apr 24, 2005.

1. smelly

smelly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +102
    Well I think I've just seen the funniest episode of this very funny series.....An Old Flame with a New Wick.

For those who haven't seen it, in this episode an ex-girlfriend of Charlies returns....as a man. Some quality lines but the best by far:

Alan: Poker buddy?
    Charlie: Uh yes. and don't call me buddy.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Does anyone know when series 2 is being aired here?

2. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,861
    Hi Smelly,

I agree - last night's episode was fantastic! I have to say, that the whole show is genuinely very, very good! I've not actually seen a bad episode of this show yet! I just hope they release it onto DVD, because I'd really like to buy it.

Season 2 may/may not have already been shown on the Paramount Comedy Channel on Sky. As for Season 2 on Five, though, it'll start around March 2006, so it's going to be a while before you see it.

Pooch

3. smelly

smelly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +102
    We caught the show on Paramount first time round and enjoyed it so much we've watched it through again on Five - but must've missed this episode as I defintely would've remembered it!!

TVTome has no news on DVD release :( I'll keep my eye out for when series 2 is shown on paramount - I'm assuming they'll show it before Five based on the timings of Series 1. Don't think I can wait til 2006 :eek: