Funland

S

Sarah Nya

Does anybody know anything about this new comedy series, it is from the guys who did League of Gentlemen?

GaryB

Borrowed from Radio Times:

"Blackly comic thriller series set in Blackpool which lifts the lid on the seething pit of secrets and depravity that lies hidden behind the funhouse doors, heading into the heart of the strip clubs, joke shops, nightclubs, piers and seedy hotels that crowd the town. Carter Krantz is the charismatic young hero on the run adrift in a world of mystery, murder, violence, lust and perversion."

Apparently it's written by the League of Gentlemen's Jeremy Dyson and ex-Eastenders writer Simon Ashdown.

S

S-H-A-N-E

Anybody watched Funhouse yet , thinking of buying it :) is it worth getting

krish

Distinguished Member
S-H-A-N-E said:
Anybody watched Funhouse yet , thinking of buying it :) is it worth getting
I caught it on BBC3 last year, very good as I recall :smashin:

have just been checking out the prices of the DVD (out on Monday): www.find-dvd.co.uk/BBCDVD1863.htm

thehut.com have a 10% off discount code (ENGLAND) which is valid whilst England remain in the World Cup (so might only work until tomorrow :))
- which takes the price of the 2-disc set to about £12.50 (www.thehut.com/hut/8482395.product)

Mr.D

I hated it ...over wrought rubbish , nasty photography overcooked in post to make it look stylised... its like an overlong student film.

Rawschach

i thought the first few episodes were excellent but it has lost its way slightly towards the end. Still better than most of the 'dramas' on tv though and worth watching.

Trending threads

Top Bottom