Funky lighting

Alaric

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

In the midst of of HT rebuild of the room (just took down the ceiling), thinking of installing a funky lighting system....anyone know a good cheap place for a Futronix P400 or similar by Lutron.

Seen letsautomate and the p400 is 280, but they don't do a decent lutron system yet.

Ta,
Lee

Unfortunately you will not find an 'affordable' 4 scene lighting controller from Lutron. I think the 4 scene 3000 series controller is around the £750 mark. The benefit of it, over the Futronix, is that it looks much nicer, and can become part of a very complex whole house Home Works lighting system. With internet control etc.

If you need any help feel free to drop in.

www.soundgallery.co.uk

I use a combination of x10, computer and pronto.......well......i dont use it yet to be honest, i have tried it and it works.

ad

I spoke to futronix direct as they will supply to the public. They do a 4 scene control dimmer for around £300 all inclusive and having read the catalogue seems 2 be what your looking for.

Does anyone know where I can get a light to go behind a sofa on the floor lighting up the wall? O rhow to make one?

I could just build a wooden box and put some batten mount bulbs in it, but I don't know what to cover it with. My concern is things being dropped on to it (I have children) and it overheating.

Also what sort of bulbs should it have?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom