Quantcast
  • You may not reply to archived adverts. Once they have been archived, they are no longer active and are here for reference only.

For Sale Fully boxed LG Oled 55 b8slc.

rickj

Standard Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
My advert to trade up to a b8 65 has had no success so now will put up for sale instead .
Bought 23.12.18 From Crampton and Moore .Comes with original purchase receipt .Warranty documents via D&G which confirms warranty can transfer to new owner .Original unmarked box with all inlay padding.Booklets and magic remote.Wall mounted from day one .No children household and never had a games console running through it .Zero pixel or burn in issues.Warranty till 23.12.23 so virtually 4 years left .I originally collected this in a Ford Ka !! all be with passenger seat removed (2 min job) so I knew it was transported upright
Possible delivery within reason from Manchester at extra cost.
Demo not a problem .Sale only due to wanting a 65 version so if no decent price offered unfortunately I will have to keep it as not giving it away !
Please bear in mind this comes fully boxed with transferable warranty as likes of Richer sounds and Costco wont allow transfer.

Attachments

DodgeTheViper

Rating - 100%
309   0   0
Reaction score
Location (town/city, country)
Inbetween Upgrades !
Can you Archive the other thread please.

Thanks

Top Bottom