1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full Version

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Skid Solo, Oct 28, 2004.

1. Skid Solo

Skid Solo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    A colleague has suggested that there will be a further 'full' version of 'The Return of The King' lasting 6 hours, this will be released early next year.

Anybody elase heard this, I have just ordered the extended version, and dont want to have to buy another version later in the year.

2. Setenza

Setenza

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +226
    I am not aware of this.

But, what you need to consider is that the making of documentaries along with the internet trailers from the last 3 years have shown a lot of footage that has not made it into any version yet seen.

For example, the last alliance between Elves and Men also feature Gil-Galad. He is there in behind the scenes footage and on trading cards that I own. He is an important charactor in the story.

Also the preview trailer for TTT showed footage of Uruk-Haientering the caves under Helm's Deep. This has not featured in any release so far.

As this franchise is a major cash cow I am sure that in the future there be urther releases with additional footage. Pretty much in the Lucas vein.

3. Greg Hook

Greg Hook
    Moderator & Reviewer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    In a secret location with Jennifer Lawrence
    Ratings:
    +7,104
    I myself am waiting for the 10 hour, platinum directors cut edition special collectors boxset.

4. Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +140
    The major difference being PJs additions add value to the film