Full spectrum warrior xbox live

I am also really enjoying this game, I am on Chapter 6 of the Standard game so far.

The tutorial option is a must before playing even though I haven't used some of the techniques they demo'ed, probably need em for the harder skill levels.

Control system is pretty intuitive. Movement is very relastic, you soon learn about 'FRIENDLY FIRE' if you don't pay attention.

The Comabt Actions are where this game is at its best, Grenades, air strikes, fire fights, flanking manouvers. Even though you can't resist putting the team in harms way of a RPG, at least once, just to see what happens :devil:

The team banter is, as previously noted, top notch. There are some especially good lines when you revive some wounded team mates at a CASEVAC.

Still waiting on Royal Mail to deliver my 15 foot CAT5 cable so I can use my X-Box Live. :(

Best game I have on x-bob since the original HALO. :smashin:

Sleepy,im on level 6 as well and suddenly seems to be getting harder.My mate finished it yesterday on normal and reckons the levels get a lot better the further in you get.He has restarted it on the harder level and says its an awful lot harder and more realistic. :thumbsup:

Good call there Blunt.

Got through to Lvl5 without many problems, then they started using RPG's and throwing grenades at me.

Making a lot more use of Smoke and Suppression fire. Haven't a made a lot of use of Bounding either, yet!

Lorenzini - i have this game and am usually up for a bit of co-op on live, so if you see me online, whatever game i'm playing send us an invite and i'll come on over. I'm on level 4 atm if i remember rightly.

The only thing that :censored: me off is the time it takes for them to fire sometimes,they just seem to stand there and get shot which is annoying and probably the only thing i can find wrong.

Bought this yesterday and went through my basic training then went straight online twoplayer.
Initial thoughts, I was worried controls would be too complicated as this is what has put me off a variety of titles. It does take a while to get your team doing what you want them too especially when u line them up near a corner and want them to start immediate fire. Having said that im sure it will become intuitive. Online play gives u a real team game, discussing where your going too plant your team so as to work well alongside your pals team etc.A real highlight is calling in mortar fire and seeing that impossible tank you were trying to bypass get wiped out :D
Graphics are v good and overall I think its a good purchase for online and offline players. Might not be for everybody but I love it, then again I think Pandora Tommorrow(online only) is a heap of cr@p so make your own judgements.

Guys...just orderded my online kit, so should be online at the weekend. This is top of my "to play online" list...I'm really looking forward to seeing just how realistic it actually is... :thumbsup:

:clap: Just plugged my 50 foot network cable in the back of my x-box and setup the LIVE service after a few probs with connections :rtfm:, will be trying FSW in a few mins. :p

I've just got to mission nine on the solo, really enjoing it.

I've just got to mission nine on the solo, really enjoing it.

Too much time on your hands methinks.

Too much time on your hands methinks.

Nah, only took about 15 hours playing time to complete the game on normal difficulty level.

I'm back on KOTOR now, that might take a while longer :laugh:

Yeah I finished the game on Sergeant mode the same day I bought it, although I found it incredibly addictive and played till half-midnight. Willing to give anyone a game online if you're up for it (I'm currently on lvl 9 on Sergeant Major).

Gamertag: Flying Flea

Just got this as well.
Only played the training and that was impressive :)

Typhoon - appreciated your invite the other night, apologies I couldn't join.
Had to get off...so to speak.

I picked this up yesterday. Not played it yet. Give it a wirl on the pj tonight

Awesome. Great game. Graphics are not the best I have seen although they do havfe there moments. Can see me spending many hours on this.

finally got round to playing this on Sunday and a weekend on the ****
totaly addictive not played on live with this yet but loving every min

But is it me but when you use the replay FF mode sounde more like full Smurf Warriors

Got it a the weekend to...have to wait a little before I play on line as I'm finding it a bit hard... :blush:
Can't get used to not having to pull the trigger myself...tactics are pretty spot on though. Though I think you should be able to fix bayonets at times...plus there's not a full compliment of section weapons either.
Each section gets issued a 51mm mortar (for firing HE, smoke and light) and 2 anti tank weapons as well, which sometimes come in handy for taking out bunkers... :devil:
Do you get these later on in the game...?

I dont think so which is a shame :( But I really really like the grenade launcher. Zoom in on a car with some Taliban hiding behind it and let rip. Hilarious bits of car and bodies blown all over the place. I love it when the officer chap gives out the orders as well and all the back chat from the troops.

I think its quite hard. Only on the second level. The lack of saves and having to redo whole sections can be a bit frustrating. Got to the bit with the apc and got a little excited. Threw a smoke grenade for cover and went in all guns blazing on the guy protecting it with the rpg.

Its not really that type of game.

Needless to say two of my guys got wasted in a very graphic manner.

I'm not trying to be funny, but once you get over the intial shock of not actually shooting anyone and into the cover and move type mindset, its really quite easy. Got to level 10 (of the 11) in a week (about 10-15 hours play), and I never usually finish games. Absolutely class game though.

Mind you there is another difficulty level IIRC. Have to give that a go and see if its much harder.

Anyone unlocked the official army version. Some one posted the code on here but I have not tried it yet....

A mate of mine has completed the US Army version, he said it was as hard as sin.

So if I understand correctly, if one of your squad gets killed it is game over and you can't continue with the remaining squaddies?

Whats the rationale behind this then???

I would imagine that as it was supposed to be an "forces" training program, if someone dies then your planning was wrong in which case you learn from your mistake and try again using different tactics.

Matt

Having said that, admittedley if one of your team does get killed you would still have to fininsh the mission, I guess.

wow - bought this a couple of days ago and have to say its probably top 5 game on xbox for me - up there with halo, kotor and pandora tomorrow

on level 5 at minute - graphics are awesome - brilliant when rpg flies in with smoke trailing and hits a cart and it smashes it to bits.

reminds me a lot of black hawk down... the music, the sound of the men as they run to a position, dust and litter floating across the streets and more.

so far so good, need to try live soon...

:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom