Full Rock Band Blitz Setlist

Greasychipbutty

</p>The All-American Rejects – “Kids in the Street”Avenged Sevenfold – “So Far Away”Barenaked Ladies – “One Week”Blink-182 – “Always”Collective Soul – “Shine”Elton John – “I’m Still Standing”Fall Out Boy – “A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More ‘Touch Me’”Foo Fighters – “These Days”Foster the People – “Pumped Up Kicks”Fun. ft. Janelle Monáe – “We Are Young”Great White – “Once Bitten Twice Shy”Kelly Clarkson – “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)”Kool & The Gang – “Jungle Boogie”Iron Maiden – “The Wicker Man”Living Colour – “The Cult of Personality”Maroon 5 – “Moves Like Jagger”My Chemical Romance – “Sing”P!nk – “Raise Your Glass”Queen – “Death on Two Legs”Quiet Riot – “Metal Health (Bang Your Head)”Shinedown – "Diamond Eyes (Boom-Lay Boom-Lay Boom)”Soundgarden – “Spoonman”Red Hot Chili Peppers – “Give It Away”Rick Springfield – “Jessie’s Girl”Tears for Fears – “Shout” I for one cannot wait. Some very good tracks to add to my collection.</p>

Last edited:

oasismark

Distinguished Member
Really surprised at 'Death on two legs' by Queen, must be the most obscure queen track ever, when you think of all the classics.

Great track tho, amazing lyrics

The song was written by Freddie Mercury and describes his hatred toward Queen's ex-manager, Norman Sheffield, who is reputed to have mistreated the band and abused his role as their manager from 1972 to 1975.

chewyx

hang on, havent we already paid for spoonman and give it away. They should really be added back free of charge.

There are a handful of tracks I would want on the list plus some decent party tunes on there so will probably end up getting it at some point.

PlexShaw

chewyx said:
hang on, havent we already paid for spoonman and give it away.
No.

PlexShaw

You paid money so you could play them in RB2 as they were on-disc tracks. The additional export fee to use RB2 tracks in RB3 didn't include either song as they weren't on offer, so to access them in RB2, Harmonix had to come up with a way to cover the fee for them. Clearly, including them in Blitz was their solution.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Home AV, TV, Tech News & Reviews, Plus The Best of July 2020
Top Bottom