Full HD 27 or 28 inch

Discussion in 'What Is The Best TV For You?' started by Matt74, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Matt74

Matt74
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

Ideally I'd like a 4k but will settle for full hd.

Have been researching but cant find the right combination of features.

Needs Full HD, wifi, wall mountable, headphone jack and have apps (Netflix) 27 or 28 inch ok - for bedroom.

Any suggestions?

2. Dodgexander

Dodgexander

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,339
    I don't think they make FHD TVs at that size anymore, its hard to find a FHD model at 32" sometimes.

Really hard to help you because info on smaller TVs is so hard to come across now and they never seem to be reviewed anywhere anymore.

TV manufacturers at smaller sizes now don't concentrate on quality and instead seem to just churn out displays most cost effectively so I very much doubt that one model will stand out more than another.

Not to mention I think panels are usually now only manufactured at either 22", 24" or 32" at lower sizes and not in-between.

But unless you are sitting very close, I really wouldn't let the resolution put you off also considering 720p TVs. 720p is a high enough resolution for most peoples viewing.

Seems to only way to get a 1080p panel at that size is computer monitors and adding your own tuner in the form of an external freeview box.