Full Auto Issue..

H

hanni

Hi all,

I'm experiencing a bug with Full Auto and I am wondering if any one else is getting the same problem.

I've suffered from having to start over due to the xbox crashing whilst the game is saving (corrupted hdd data save game) from reading forums it seems this is a wide-spread happening.

Luckily I completed career 100% before this occured.

So now i'm working from scratch on my online ranking for the online part of the games acheivements.

The problem is it seems my online ranked games are not all being recorded by the games leaderboard. I might play between 7 and 10 games before the records on the leaderboard would increase by 1 game, and the other games are not having their stats recorded.

Anyone else have this problem, or have an answer to why it is happening and it is not a bug?

Cheers

Noggin1980

Distinguished Member
I've suffered from having to start over due to the xbox crashing whilst the game is saving (corrupted hdd data save game) from reading forums it seems this is a wide-spread happening.

Luckily I completed career 100% before this occured.

That happened to me too (the only problem I've had with my xbox) unfortunatly I was no where near as lucky as you. I was 97% complete and online rank 7 when it happened so I had to do every single level again and it was a hell of a lot less fun the second time.

I noticed that the leaderboard didn't update after every race but I was under the impression that it was just taking a while to update and the stats eventually arrived although I'm not sure of that. I certainly was getting the vast majority of my points as it didn't take too long to get to the 500ish points (may be slightly less) to get to rank 10.

WhiteHartMart

Distinguished Member
I've had exactly the same online problem - only about a third of my races are being recorded.

Up to Rank 8 at the mo but its starting to get boring now - especially when you string a few wins together only for them not to be acknowledged.

Don't understand quite how the ranking system works tbh - a mate of mine has achieved rank 10 but only has about 170 points???

Still, I'm going to try to get the two last online achievements and then ebay this - could always rent it later if I feel like playing a bit more single player!

H

hanni

checked a bit more in-depth to the problem.

Finished work this morning and whacked on full auto. The xbox online leaderboard recorded 4 ranked races in a row before pulling its usual stunt.

I grabbed a pen and paper to record the stats between each race following to make sure to myself nothing was being changed (maybe kills were going up but total number of races wasn't). But nothing was being recorded.

After about 4 more races I unlocked the rank 9 achievement. Thinking to myself 'uh I guess it decided to record that race and I was on the brink of making level 9'. But even this race was not added to the leaderboard.

Since I achieved level 9 without any change to the leaderboard I think it is safe to say the race results are logged somewhere, save game file, maybe even online, but for some reason the leaderboard fails to add them all.

Now i'm praying to get level 10 before crashing.

WhiteHartMart

Distinguished Member
Nice work mate - glad to hear it doesn't affect the achievementss!:thumbsup:

I see you are a Full Auto player local to me!:thumbsup: - dare I say it - I'm in Saltash:D

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom