FULL 360 Media Remote - TV tuning?

Waynej

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I purchased a full 360 media remote a month or 2 back and have recently got my Xbox 360 setup on a newly purchased Hyundai A321 LCD. Has anybody actually got the official media remote and if so have you managed to control your television with it?

Do I need a code or something to tune it into my TV? I still have the instructions somewhere I think, I'll have to try and find them.

I'm in the same boat... bloody annoyed that I can't hook it up to the TV.

I can't honeslty see when this will be getting resolved... we could be waiting a long time for this stupid code :mad:

(can you tell I'm a bit annoyed with this?! :))

Same problem with my Q321 for the Sky Remote.

I asked several times in the Q321 thread but no one knew, or at least no one was forthcoming with the code.

I presume it will be the same code the 360 remote? If so I then I've already tried the Sony and Samsung codes for Sky and they dont work :(

Let us know how you get on with the 360 remote as I have the mini version on it's way from eBay.

Cheers

RandomLee said:
Same problem with my Q321 for the Sky Remote.

I asked several times in the Q321 thread but no one knew, or at least no one was forthcoming with the code.

I presume it will be the same code the 360 remote? If so I then I've already tried the Sony and Samsung codes for Sky and they dont work :(

Let us know how you get on with the 360 remote as I have the mini version on it's way from eBay.

Cheers
Will do. I'll be have a try later on and report here.
Just sorting room out atm as I'm expecting a nice 1 seater leather just for my gaming pleasure.
Off to order the wall mount now :D

I have the mini remote with my launch 360 but ordered the FULL one as it was on offer at GAME at the time for £9.99 and I intend on sorting out a media centre PC once Vista is fully released - So I was under the asumption the controllers extra buttons would fgive easier navigation of the channels via the 1-9 keys (hopefully thats not just for TV though).

I just discovered my Windows MCE remote works with the 360 for selecting music and pictures from my PC.

I've yet to try anything else but I thought it was a cool find all the same.

Just need to get Transcode360 or VLC360 to work so I can play my xvids now.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom