1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fujitsu question (Horney/anyone)

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by hutchys, Oct 18, 2004.

1. hutchys

hutchys
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Question for Horney Dragon firstly but anyone who has seen these screens I can get the Fujitsu 42 hha 30 or vha 30 with desk top stands for the same price. Which do you think has the best PQ and would be the best screen overall for the next few years? I have only seen the hha in use (thats way I am asking about the vha) and the screen looked good with sky (especially football) but never saw it with DVD. Does the vha look better in your opinion? I know one is an ALIS screen should that come into the equation? regarding these screens.

TIA
    Jim

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    oooh last time i sold a HHA it was almost 60% more money than VHA........... For interlaced video Sky DVD HHA................. TOp screen and the best i have seen with Sky+ Via S-video had a customer with a HHA and VHA in the same room and he wished he had spent the extra for 2 HHA's.........

3. hutchys

hutchys
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the quick reply HD I have only got normal sky with RGB scart would this be worse than s video? actually the hha with stand is slightly less than the vha so you think this is a better screen than the vha even if it's the dreaded ALIS :rolleyes:

4. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    Make sure its a HHA10 or 30 compared to VHA30, HHA 10 did have afew banding issues....... DVD via component and Sky+ via scart (RGB or S-video whatever looks better to you mate.

5. hutchys

hutchys
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks HD yes it's an HHA 30 and I thought the PQ was very good even in the shop(on sky) like I said football look very good, but it never had a DVD set up but if you have seen this in action and it looks good thats fine. I have a cheap progressive scan DVD would I need to not put this on PS with the ALIS screen. Once again thank you for the replies and your help with the Fujitsus-cheers.
    jim

6. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    try both but IME a good interlaced signal is the best for Alis Particularly HHA Panels