Fujitsu plasma accessory speakers - any good?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by GilchristT, Nov 2, 2004.

1. GilchristT

GilchristT
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

I've a Fujitsu P42VHA30 plasma screen and was considering picking up the SP4200 accessory speakers to use as the left and right front speakers connected into my surround system.

The theory here is that I intend to wall mount the screen on a pivoting arm so attaching the speakers to the screen would solve the problem of having to move the speakers every time I swing the screen out (just have to work out how to mount the centre speaker)

However I can't find any reviews of these speakers. Anyone used them, are they any good?

My other concern is the screen is dark grey / black and the speakers are silver. I doubt this will look too good. Anyone used this combo either?

thanks

tommy

2. moku

moku
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    GilchrisT,

I also have the Fujitsu P42VHA30ES in silver and initially went for the SP4200 speakers but it was useless in terms of performance and quality of sound and certainly did not justify the hefty price tag.

I did return them and for a fraction of the cost bought a pair of Kef eggs (KHT2005.2), and can only describe them as sheer quality.

3. GilchristT

GilchristT
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the feedback

Given the price of them and your experience I'll take your advice and get a set that I know are good.

tommy