richa29

Standard Member
Hi
Seen this for sale at £1099 new, does it compare with the panasonic ph9

Thanks for any opinions

swoolcoc

Novice Member
Hi Rich,

I was originally recommended one of these but couldn't find much about it. The consensus on here was that if you were going for a Fuji then the 58 series was the better model (and indeed that is what I ended up getting). However that was when they were similarly priced around £3k for the 50".

For your price it would seem a real bargain (although indeed so is the PH9 now). I think they had a demo one of these (in silver) in Sevenoaks when I got mine and it looked very good indeed for the 2 minute look I gave it.

As usual I guess it comes down to whether you want ValueForMoney or pay extra for the absolute best screen.

This deal sounds like very good VFM but back to your question so is the PH9. How you choose I don't know as you are unlikely to find anyone who's had both or seen them side by side.

SimonTSM

Novice Member
Just a word of warning. Fujitsu do not sell to any internet companies. You can only buy face-to-face with a CEDIA certified store.

You need to find out exactly where this pannel came from.

richa29

Standard Member
Contacted company and was told this set was supplied to their sister company "PAYSAN" which seems to be a IT and Audio Visual supply company. Does anyone know of this company?

Many Thanks

SimonTSM

Novice Member
Guessing it is the first hit in Google.

Very naughty of them to sell it online. Fujitsu would not be very happy if they found out.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom